My devil (wenwu)

(Hell God is yuan yuan and heaven god is gu qin pei from beloved enemy)

"WANG ZEN WEN, you idiot,did you pour Clorox in the queen of thunder's tea,you blithering fool, now she is pissed and farting like there is no tomorrow. The thunder is scaring the people"God of hell screamed at the young mischievous devil who was snickering at his amazing work.

"I won't repeat it again Lord.pfft"he started laughing which made the god angrier than ever.

"Zen wen this is the final straw,I am going to teach you a fine lesson"the god groaned.

"Oh,please ma Lord,I won't repeat it I swear" wen said and started to give his infamous puppy eyes.

"Ahh,my eyes,no dear boy,those puppy eyes aren't gonna work ,cause I got puppy eyes elimination gadget in my eyes which eliminates puppy eyes ,so next time "the god said and stood up from his throne. He walked to the cute boy who was still sulking.

"Lets go to heaven"the gods word made wen's eye wide in shock.
"What,no way in hell am I going to heaven ,that place have so mu-"before he could even finish a carriage driven by dragons scooped them off the ground.

"Dude,what the hell "wen screams as he looks down at the hell they were flying over.

"Dude..?are you calling the god dude,dude"the god boomed and wen just shrugged rolling his eyes.

Soon they reached a place ,very bright,sunny,cheerful place with less black. Wen could say he hated this place that only had really good people who had no taste or tolerance to pranks. The last time he brought hell flame here to scare a lady she literally dragged him to the god and as a compensation made him clean he house 100 times. Fun.

The beautiful crystal palace was their destination.  As they got off the hell God fixed himself up to look less scary. Everyone knew the gods had a thing. But wen on the other side made himself look darker.

"Now,if you are done looking good for loverboy,please tell me why we are here ?"wen said earning a gasp from the king.

"Hey that was offensive,who is the god here"he said clutching his heart. Wen rolled his eyes and looked at him for an answer. The god shook his head in defeat,

"Hmm,okay,as I said we are here to teach you a lesson"they started walking inside.

"The king has a nephew, a wu, he is totally different from you. A kind hearted , respectable dude. So you are gonna get tutored by him...to be better" a thunder blasted in his chest as he realized that finally he fucked up. Wen loved pranking people but he never knew his stupid brother would do this shit to make his life a living heaven.

"You cannot do that asshole"wen screamed.

"Well I can"the god screamed back.

"No you cannot "wen said again.

"Yes I can"the god returned with great amusement.

But before they could take this cat fight any further the beautiful god of heaven showed up. Now he was the prettiest shit ever ,wen thought.  How can he like my asshole of a brother. Before wen could even move both the gods were eating each others face. Gross.

"Ehm,I am still here you know"wens words brought them back and the hell God was glaring at him.

"Way to go cockblocker,is it my fault you don't get laid"the gods words made wen blush from embarrassment.

"Shut up you prick,I do get laid"wen said as he looked away from the laughing gods.

"Lets get down to business "the heaven god said and both the gods might or might not have ugly sung the whole song while wen officially disowned his brother.

As they entered the banquet hall they saw a really tall guy with his back to them.

"Hey,wu we have guests"on cue the tall boy turned and wens heart just left its rib cage. The boy was tall ,handsome with thick muscles and beautiful facial features sharp in all edges. His hair was to die for. And those arm vei-omg wen stop pervertising. Is that even a word . His thoughts were cut by a manly voice which said a greetings.

"Hey. I am wu. It's a pleasure"wu's voice made wen weak mad blush. Hmm cute ,wu thought at the pranksters reaction.

"So you will be under the wings,both metaphorically and practically, of wu and you change your crappy ways before coming back home you get that." The he'll god boomed and walked away with the heaven god probably to fuck.

As wen looked at the retreating figure unbelievably ,he felt someone stare at him.

"So "wu started and wen cut him off.

"No just no ,okay, you good heaven wannabe is not gonna stop me from being who I am . I will prank others ,I will create mischief and you all will see okay. You cannot change me . You are just a weak-" suddenly wen was cut off from his rambling as a strong hand, which he assumed was wu's scooped him up and placed him on the dining table.

"Hmm,baby boy is being really naughty.  Talking to daddy like this how disrespectful. Do you wanna get punished"wu said in a husky voice and wen's eyes widened at what just happened. God why am I turned on wen thought to himself. Oh ,the rat is in the trap wu thought and smirked. He slowly traced the devils lips and the devils eyes fluttered shut as he melted at the touch.

"Babyboy,this mouth should be doing much more productive things than ramblings okay"wu said and suddenly gripped the devils clothed dick. Wen moaned loudly as he held onto the angels shoulders for support.

"What the hell nghaa,are you,ngdhi,doing"wen stammered in between moand as wu rubbed his member which was now proudly standing.

"How responsive "wu said and halted his actions. Wens eyes widen when he realized he will be left aroused just like that, Shit.

"Now baby,will you ever prank anyone "wu asked as he walked over to a stand which had wine on it. He poured himself a glass and drank the drink gracefully. Wen sat staring as he got turned on even more. His butt was somewhat glued to the table and the only thing he wanted was to get fucked.

"No daddy"he said as he blushed at the surveillance of the angel.

"Hmm,will baby,come to me whenever daddy calls"wu said placing the glass back and walking towards the devil. Wen almost came at how hot he sounded.

"Yes daddy"he squeaked again.

"Will baby only serve this sexy and arousing look and that pink hole only to me "he asked again and wen lost all control.

"Yes daddy .please fuck me .please"he screamed as all sense left him.

Wu smirked and pulled his pant down and did the same for the sitting figure. He slowly started opening up the boy who was so very responsive as he moaned and screamed daddy which made wu almost come.

"Daddy please fuck me "wen begged as his eyes filled up. If an hour ago you asked wen to submit to someone he would slap you so hard that face will become flat . But now he was so lost in pleasure that the only thing in his mind is wu.

"Yes baby"he said this and without warning thrust into him. Wen let out a scream and wu groaned as he pounded into his ass in fast pace . Wu started marking the boy everywhere as he continued pounding into him.

Loud moans and skin slapping skin was the only noise heard as they both came hard.

"Shit"wu cursed as he finally kissed wen.

__________

"Those marks and the way you are struggling to sit suggest that today was  a success and you would love to visit again I assume"the hell God said as they sat in the carriage in the way back home.

"Shut up"wen said embarrassed

"Bad thing,I thought our family cultivated tops like me "the god continued.

"I said shut up"wen said as he looked away.