coffee (wenwu)

College student-Wang Zen wen (20 year)
Cafe owner- Chang li qin (26 year)

__________

"That's because I love coffee"wen screamed into his phone to his best friend yu hao as he sat in a new cafe yet again.
"We have to make sure the drink is of our satisfaction, coffee is not just a drink it is life"he said as he dramatically waved his hand all over the place.
Zen wen was in love .....with coffee. But no cafe kept him for work as he sucks at making the most simplest drinks . And yu hao was done with his obsession. Zen wen had important things like studying literature ,his major and doing his drama club activities.
Not working in a cafe even if his expense is taken care by his parents.

"Whatever,give it a try."yu hao says halfheartedly as he cuts the call.

Wen's eyes widen in dissapointment. Did that asshole cut the call. He is gonna pay for this.

"No one understands me"he wails as rests his head on the table.

"Well I do" a sweet yet endearing voice calls out from behind,jolting wen awake from his dramatic breakdown.  He turns around in his seat to see the most beautiful creature he has ever laid eyes on. Tall,broad and masculine ,with biceps pouring out of his sleeves. He was wearing an apron and had an amusing smile on his face which was fucking cute. He was so handsome, wen swore in his mind he has never seen anyone so handsome.

Chang li has never ,he insists on the never,seen such an adorable guy ever. He looked so cute when he was frustrated. What caught his eyes were the others lean frame which didn't look too weak,beautiful puppy eyes,the longest lashes and the most kissable lips ever. Basically everything about him was perfect.

"Sorry did I scare you"Chang li asked as he walked closer to wen after the little staring battle. Wen looked down embarrassed, how much did this hot guy see,he thought.

"Hey,don't worry I don't bite. I am Chang li ,the owner of the cafe,by the way"he said again reaching out a hand.

Wen looked up at the standing figure. He slowly stood up and shyly held his hand out. Their hands collided and formed the perfect match the contrast between the huge arms of Chang li and small and cute one of Zen wen was overwhelming.

"I am Wang Zen wen "he said finally in the best way he could,he didn't wanna sound like a screeching monkey in their first conversation and flush down any last drop of impression.

"I am actually here for the job"he said again and slowly pulled hand away from Chang li's death grip. Cute,Chang li thought.  Chang li had started the cafe just for passing time he was already a billionaire and soon to be owner of the biggest enterprise in Taiwan . But it was not his style to sit Idle. He has 2 degrees and a huge interest in baristaship .
He just started yesterday and had a great response for a startup.

"Okay,well,do you know how to make coffee"Chang li asked ,he kind of felt that the younger didnt know. They were sitting now. Wen shyly shuffled in his seat.

"That is the problem. I don't really know how to make coffee. I really love coffee.but I already was fired from 20 different cafe till now. No one is ready to teach me. And I cannot take it as a minor or major because my parents think it is useless "wen finished slightly breathless after the embarrassing rambling session. He slowly looked up to see Chang li staring at him with that beautiful smile again.

"Okay,I see genuine interest in you when do you have free time to spend here ?"Chang li asked to wen . Chang li thought that wen's interest was really fascinating and he could really show his two or three things. He sounded so cute and desperate.

"I have time from 7 to 10 on Tuesdays,Thursday's and Saturday's ...wait are you considering it"wen asked suddenly lighting up . No one was ever ready to help him. He was so happy.