distractions (wenwu)

Zen wen and zen wu are happily walking home after another stressful day. They were relieved that it is over. Zen wen recollect how they had got together three days ago and cannot help but blush.

Zen wu sees the small boys silence and nudges him.

"Baby,are you okay?"wu asked concerned and wen melts. Wu love his brother to bits but he doesn't understand him. Mainly because he keeps everything to himself and wu doesnt have the power to read minds.

"Its nothing . Just extremely tired that I will fall asleep any second "wen's answer made wu give out a manly chuckle.
"Do you want me to carry you?"wu asked and wen choked on air and blushed heavily.
Wu smiled at his cuteness.

"No way . I am too fat for that"as he finished speaking a hand turned him to face the taller . He was looking sharply at the shorter.

"You are not allowed to look down on yourself ever."wu said and wen was so overwhelmed that he hugged his brother.

"Its okay . Now lets go home"wu said and they went home.

______

Its been weeks and wen has been distracted as fuck. Like literally, he cannot seem to properly study or concentrate on his games. Right now he was practising and he is frustrated as hell. He just did another flop moment.

"Aaahhh"Cheng en screamed as he pulled at his own hair. Every one looked at wen with a you are fucked look and wen mentally prepared himself for what is to come. Wen who was in the side line was looking at his ge worriedly.  He and Xiao hao has noticed wu acting strange lately but due to busy schedule he couldn't ask his ge.

"Wang Zen wen go run 3 rounds clear your mind and then come back"wu sighed relieved at the captain's words. He did need some time for himself. He ran outside without hesitation. Wen sighed concerned and yu hao patted him and xuan gave him a look of pity.

Outside it was just right. Not too cold. The sky was dark and the lights were a beautiful contrast. He started his punishment and soon his mind drifted off to his distraction.

Wen.
Wang Zen wen.

He was driving wu nuts. The past few weeks ,he started noticing a lot of intimate things about him boyfriend/brother. The way his eyes widens almost like a puppy when he is sad or overwhelmed.  The way he has a drive to justice even if he was weak. How he is so cute when he is focused. How hardworking he is........his beautiful eyes,his cute nose,his accurately proportioned body that he just want to touch and  Mark his. The red,soft lips that always distracts him when he talks to him. Just ....him.

Before he knew he was already at his 4th lap. He abruptly stopped. He knew he was worrying his brother but he had these intentions and he wasn't sure if his wen was ready.

"Ge, gege."the sweet voice of his boyfriend snapped him out of his senses. He looked behind to see his worried brother. He had a towel in his hand. Wu took the towel and ran off without saying a worn which made the youngers heart ache.

__________

Wen stood in front of his ge's room contemplatingon if to go in or not. Suddenly the door opened and wu appeared.  He stood for a second and then pulled wen inside. He pushed the younger against the door and came dangerously close to him. Webs eyes filled and he looked down. Wu was surprised at his reaction. He knew he would fuck up.

"Ge,I know you don't like me at all,I know you are doing it because you pity me, I am sorry I forced you .please ge forgive me"wens words made wu want to slap himself. How can you make him misunderstand because of your horniness, he thought.

"Wen,look here I have been having these weird feelings ,its not about you forcing me or anything because you didn't, you know I love you right,its just because I want to really kiss you and all that and you know....oh god"wu rested his head on wens shoulders and sighed.

Oh was the only thing that came out of wens mouth.

Wu lifted his head to look at his brother and was surprised to feel a soft lips against his and before he knew it was gone. He looked at the blushing boy and made himself and the boy surprised when he dove in for a more deeper and passionate kiss. The kiss became louder and needier as moans spilled out of their mouth and pants got tighter.
They pulled away reluctantly as they heard their mother call them for dinner.

"I would rather eat you "wu got a slap for his flirting.