1: Hide and Seek.

Ashton's POV:

"...9 ...10! Ready or not, here I come!" I call out from the corner. Calum and I are playing Hide and Seek out in public together while Luke and Michael went shopping for something to eat. When I turned around, I immediately see Calum standing in a corner, his back facing me and his head ducked down. I tip toed over to him quietly, holding a finger over my lips, motioning Duke to stay silent. He tilted his head at me. "Where oh where is Calum? Oh where could he be?" I tackled him to the grass, jabbing my fingers into his sides, making him squeal and laugh like a mad man.

"Stop! I-I'm gonna pee!" Calum choked out, trying to block my hands. I stopped and stared into his eyes, both of us out of breath from laughing so hard. His eyes turned dark and I felt something poke my ass.

And no, it's not his phone.

He left his phone at the house.

He went to kiss me, but I quickly got off him, "Cal, we're in public. Wait till we get some. Then we can play."

Play was a code word for fuck.
Just the idea of it made Calum excited more than he already was.

"Get up before we recognized. We can't have the kids know," I whispered, looking from side to side. We called our amazing fandom our kids. We are like their parents that they've never had, and they're like our children that we never had. He gave me the all infamous puppy eyes. the same puppy eyes that had me fall for him ever since December 3rd of 2011. I looked from side to side one more time. The streets were empty and nobody was outside.

It's because it's 11:30 at night, you dope.
Kids have school tomorrow and parents have work.

I grabbed and pulled him up, quickly pecking his lips quickly and softly.

"Wait, did you see that?" Calum whispered.

"See what?" I asked. He looked around and whispered softly,

"I swear somebody took a picture of us kissing. I saw a flash."

"Cal, my sweet little beautiful baby pup, you're just imagining it. Nobody is out here except us and Duke. Let's go home and play."