6: Makeup Tutorial.

Calum's POV:

I woke up in an empty bed, Ashton nowhere to be seen. His clothes weren't on the floor, and neither was his phone and wallet. We didn't have any milk, so that meant I had to go and get some from the store. I pulled on some jeans, a hoodie and grabbed the concealer from the medicine cabinet to cover up my tattoos so nobody would recognize me, and the hickies that Ashton had littered all over my skin last night. There was a note left on the kitchen table from Ashton, telling me that him and the guys are going out for a few hours. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and dialled Sierra's phone number.

Italics: Calum
Bold Italics: Sierra

"Hello~"

"Hey, Sierra, are you busy?"

"Hey, Cal. And no, not at the moment. Why?"

"Well, we're out of milk. So, I was wondering if you could give me a ride to the store?"

"Yeah, of course. Crystal and I will literally be there in five minutes."

"Thanks."

I hung out by the front door until Sierra and Crystal came. As Sierra said, they honked outside in five minutes perfectly. Keeping my head ducked low, I hopped into the backseat and greeted them with a hug.

"I'm guessing Ashton took the car," Crystal said, fixing the sunglasses on her nose. I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, he left a note saying that him and the guys are going to sort out something with the album." I told her.

"That's not what Michael told me. He said him and the others went to the record label to sort something out with a chick named Ivy," Crystal admitted.

"Do you know what exactly they went to do?" I asked. Now, I'm nervous.

Is Ashton cheating on me behind my back?
Is it with the blonde bitch?
He promised I'm his one and only.

"Calum, Calum! Are you okay?" Crystal turned around and gave me a worried look, taking her classes off her nose.

"Y-yeah, I just need to clear out my head..." I told her. "Can you just pull over right here for a sec? I need a smoke."

"Calum, the paparazzi is going to be all up in your ass,"  Sierra warned, glancing at me for a split second through the mirror before focusing back on the road. "They aren't going to leave you the fuck alone no matter what you do. It'll only cause more drama."

Sierra is right. All people think about being famous is about money and meeting fans and doing what you love. Which is true, but it's not always that. They don't know shit what being famous is really like. No one ever talks about the drama, and the rumours, and being constantly stalked by paparazzi and them being up your ass. Sometimes I wish I lived a normal life.

"If you need a smoke, I can take you home. I'll get the milk for you."

"That'd be great, thanks Sierra."

"Anytime dude, you're family."

•••

I leaned my head against the tree in our backyard as I inhaled the smoke, letting it sit in my lungs before blowing out the smoke. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket; it's probably just Jack wanting to go out and party. I ignored it and enjoyed the comfortable silence.

"Milk delivery!" I turned my head to the side and see Sierra and Crystal with milk and  a bag from Sephora. I stomped on my cigarette bud and tossed it in the small trash can that I kept my used cigarettes. I got up and engulfed Sierra and and Crystal in a hug, wrapping both my arms around their waists.