5: Cock Block.

Ashton's POV:

"What are you making?" I asked Calum, snaking my arms around his small waist. I pressed my body against his as I watched him mix some pancake batter.

"Pancakes. Now get me butter, quickly," He told me.

"Oh, forget the butter. Wanna play?" I whispered, trailing kisses down his neck and onto his shoulder.

"Later, I'm making pancakes," Calum said, taking out a frying pan from the cupboard. "Get me the butter from the fridge."

I slammed Calum against the wall, attacking his lips with mine. I grinded my hips against his, making him let out a moan, using that chance to slip my tongue into his mouth. Calum jumped up and wrapped his legs tightly around my waist, moaning again in the process. We made out as I carried him into the bedroom. I was completely naked, but Calum was still in his boxers. As I was pulling them off, the doorbell rang. I grabbed the remote from the bedside table and turned on the monitor in our bedroom that allowed us to see what was outside. 

"No fucking way... HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HOE FIND OUR HOUSE?" I whispered loudly. Outside our home was the girl that Brittney wanted me to date.

What was her name again?
Oh yeah, Iky.
It's not? It's Ivy?
Eh, Iky suit her better...
Just sayin' 

We stayed completely still and silent until Iky- I mean Ivy, left our property. By the time she left, we didn't know what to do. 

"Can we continue now? I'm bored," Calum asked after complete silence.

"Oh, so now you want to play, huh?"

"Please, Daddy?"

"Shut up and get on your knees."