4: Exposed (...kinda)

Calum's POV:

"What the fuck is going on, and why is our record label calling us?" Luke asked, walking into Ashton and I's shared bedroom. "And what's up with Ashton? He won't respond to any of mine or Michael's texts?" I shrugged. I didn't know what to tell Luke. I don't know if Ashton wants them to know, or not. And I don't want Ashton to hate me. Ashton walked in with a towel wrapped loosely around his hips, water droplets trailing down his body.

Oh, how I wish I were those water droplets right now...

I quickly snapped back into reality when Luke flicked my forehead.

"Quit checking him out," Luke laughed. I looked up at Ashton, he winked and bit his bottom lip sexually. His eyes turned dark.

"Man, it's so fucking hot in here," I blurted out. I pulled off my sweatshirt and tied it around my waist really quickly once I felt my jeans getting tight. 

"Anyways, the reason I'm here," Luke started again. "Why's the record label calling Michael and I? They've been calling us since yesterday non stop." Ashton and I looked at each other and shrugged.

"I have no id-"

"They found out that I've been in a secret relationship with somebody from back home, and somebody leaked our texts and now the record label wants me to date some blonde bitch," Ashton told him, leaving out from us being a couple and the picture of us kissing last night. Luke gaped at him. He looked over at me and I nodded. "Please, Luke. I'm begging you; if anybody asks you or Michael, deny, deny, deny. I'm begging you" He nodded and left without another word.