8: I hope you're fucking happy.

Calum's POV:

"Flight to London is now boarding." The speaker announced. I grabbed my phone, charger, headphones, and my passport and boarded the plane. I sat in my first class seat and plugged in my headphones, pressing play on my Spotify playlist. Secrets by Makeout filled my ears as I leaned back and closed my eyes.

You blew it with your bullshit,
You fucking whore.
And every time I think of you I'm sick.
And I know that you still think that you're the shit.

It wasn't long until I passed out and slept the whole flight away. Every now and then, one of the flight attendance woke me up for food and if I wanted anything to drink. 

-

After the plane landed, I said goodbye to the flight attendance and stood outside the airport and called Uber and told them the address to go to. The drive was silent. I stared out the window and took pictures of the night sky. Once I got to my destination, I paid the driver and approached the front door. I knocked on Mali's door and chewed on my finger nails. 

A very tired and sleepy Mali opened the door with her hair in a classic white girl bun on the top of her head, one of my old Green Day shirts that I've cut off the sleeves and make it into a tank top with deep arm holes, that I've left behind at my parent's house, a pair of black leggings, and bunny slippers on her feet. 

"Calum? What the hell are you doing here? Why aren't you at America with Ashton and the others?" She asked, pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and sobbed into her shoulder. She pulled me inside and sat me down on the small sofa. I told her everything that happened with Ashton and management. "Okay, you know what, you don't deserve him. You're good for Ashton, and you know it."

"I need a fucking drink. I need to get him out of my mind," I go to head out the front door, but got stopped by Mali jumping in front of my, blocking the door so I couldn't leave.

"No, you're fucking not," She told me, pushing on my chest. "You aren't in the right state of mind, Calum! You can't go out and get wasted this late at night!"

Now, I'm frustrated. I need to get everything off my mind. And the only way of doing so, is to fucking get wasted. I roughly shoved Mali to the side, perhaps a little too roughly. She tumbled over and fell onto the ground with a thud. I didn't dare to look at her, or ask if she's okay. I know for a fact that her eyes are probably filling up with tears. I know that she's hurt, I've never done anything like this to her before. Even though Mali's my older sister, my inspiration, I've had enough with her right now.

Keeping my head ducked low, I tried to ignore the guilt that was filling up inside. I resisted the urge to run back over to Mali and apologize to her. I picked up my pace and had gotten at least five blocks away before realizing that I have no fucking idea where the closest bar is. Sure, I've toured here many times before, but I always called an Uber to take me to one with the rest of the band. I've never been to a bar all alone. Feeling around in my pockets, I took out my phone and went to turn it on, but it was fucking dead. Just my fucking luck. Shoving it back into my pocket in anger, I walked a few more blocks until I found a liquor shop that was still open.

Walking into the shop, I asked the cashier what their strongest alcohol was. Buying the biggest bottle I could possibly find, I paid for it with my visa and thanked him before looking for a place to drink. Coming across an alley way, I sat down behind a dumpster and smashed open the bottle using a heavy brick I found next to the wall. I chugged the whole thing down at once before  throwing the now empty bottle at the wall, letting out choked sobs. 

My eyes getting heavy, everything slowly started going black. Letting the unknown feeling come over me, I just leaned back and let whatever it was take over me.

I hope you're fucking happy, Ashton...