7: I Fucking Fucked Up.

Ashton's POV:

I call out for Calum as I locked the front door, setting down the keys on the kitchen counter. I kick my shoes to the side and and search for Calum. Usually the second I come home, Calum jumps onto me before I get a single word out of my mouth. Either Calum is still sleeping, or he went out for a walk. But I highly doubt he went for a walk, because of the whole situation of us two getting caught kissing, he's been paranoid to even open the blinds to let sunlight in. I walk around the house calling out for him, the anxiety slowly starting to rise.  I shot him a text, asking him where he was, but he didn't answer it. I fling open the bedroom door and see Calum standing in front of the door with his arms crossed over his chest, and a pissed off look on his face. His eyebrows were knitted together, his eyes were narrowed at me, and his chin was pointing down.

"Oh my god, Calum. I thought you were-" He pushed my chest, shoving me backwards so my back hit the door frame. I felt my heart sink to my stomach. Never have I ever seen Calum this mad. Whenever he was mad at me, he'd give me the silent treatment and teased me until I apologized.

"Don't fucking talk to me," Calum growled, his voice low and deep. I stepped closer to him,

"Cal, baby. I-"

"I SAID DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME!" Calum shoved me against the door frame, my back hitting the wall hard. I wince as I watched Calum shove passed me and walked away, stomping angrily, making the whole house shake.

I felt a pang in my chest. I fucked up, and I fucked up bad. I sat down on our bed and ran a hand through my hair, sighing. I rubbed my temples, and sat there alone in silence. I leaned my head against the headboard and brought my knees up to my chest. I heard the front door being slammed shut, the whole house shaking. The picture frame that held Calum and I as teens, kissing while Calum's legs were wrapped around my waist fell onto the ground, the glass shattering into a million pieces.

I sat alone in the now empty house, regretting what I just did. I sobbed into my knees and pulled on my hair. I don't know when Calum will come back, if he ever does. I broke my baby boy, and possibly lost him forever.

I fucking hate myself.