3: Ivy the Blonde Hoe.

Ashton's POV:

The second we stepped foot into our Manager, Brittney's office, she immediately began to scream and shout at us, scaring poor Calum.

"ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!?" She screamed, showing us our Twitters.

"How the fuck did you get into our twitter...?" I mumbled.

"THAT'S NOT FUCKING IMPORTANT! YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO DATE YOUR OWN FUCKING BAND MEMBER!" She screamed at us. Calum jumped every time a word left her mouth. I embraced him into a tight hug, cradling his hand into my shoulder to calm him down. My poor baby boy was shaking and letting out silent sobs. Brittney let out a long loud sigh, running a hand through her fried, thinning hair. "We obviously can't have you two being a couple in public or anything anymore. So, Ashton. We hired a fake girlfriend for you. Come out, Ivy."

A short blonde woman wearing extremely slutty clothes, nine inch heels, and obviously had fake boobs swayed her hips while walking into the room. Her face was caked with a fuck load of makeup, and looks like a plastic barbie doll that had boob implants, a butt lift, and plastic surgery.

"Ashton, this is Ivy Scarlet, and she's going to be your girlfriend from now on," Brittney introduced. She winked and gave me a little wink. "And you two will have to kiss, and hug, and do basic couple shit that you and Calum do."

I am not kissing that fake ass.
Or hugging her.
Or even fucking touching her.
Not in my house, Honey.

I wiped away Calum's tears with my hoodie sleeve and kissed his forehead. Brittney pulled Calum and I apart.

"You're not allowed to kiss or hug anymore, you're supposed to do that with Ivy, Ashton. You two are the couple now, not you and Calum."

"YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING PROSTITUTE!" I snapped, grabbing Calum's hand. "I AM NOT FUCKING KISSING HER, HUGGING HER, OR EVEN FUCKING TOUCHING HER! I AM GAY AS FUCK! AND THERE'S NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL THAT I'M PRETENDED TO DATE ANY-FUCKING-BODY! COME ON, CALUM. WE'RE GOING HOME!"