Chapter 9 July 31st

----------- TIME SKIP TO JULY 31ST-------------

Lily's POV 

Today is my baby's 18th birthday, James and I still can't believe that we missed 17 years of his life. Speaking of James he said that him, Sirius and Remus were going to talk to him I have no idea why but at least the rest of us can decorate the house.

James POV

"Son," I say as a whisper shaking him slightly

"Son" I say a bit louder, only one more thing to to...

" HARRY JAMES POTTER, GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED VOLDEMORT HAS RETURNED!!!" That got him but 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

I am on the ground laughing my now 18 year old son screamed like a little GIRL.

" Really Dad" I jump of the floor immediately and hug my son he looks a little shocked

" Are you okay, Dad?" He asks me I hold his shoulders and look at him in the eye.

" Yes, now that I have you" We hug until Sirius and Remus come to the door. I forgot we are distracting my son so the rest can decorate for his 18th birthday.

" OK, Harry, we need to talk to you"

"OK?" He sounded worried but this was going to be fun.

Harry's POV

Dad, Sirius and Remus want to talk to me about something I don't know if I should be worried or not 

"OK?" I answered my father.

We walked outside and into the barn house.

" What did you want to talk about Dad?"

"Well, we wanted to have your Mum here but she is busy so I asked these men here and plus they want to talk to you too" He replies.

"OK what is it then Dad?"

" Well we know you have been dating Ginny, and your mother and I want you to have have our wedding rings, and you'r Grandmothers engagement ring from my Mum"

Dad passed me the rings and I was speechless all I could think of was to hug him which I did and said.

" Thank you, Dad" 

" You're welcome son, anyway you'r Godfather and Uncle Remy want to tell you something"

" Uncle Remy? What. Wait I am guessing I couldn't say Remus I said Remy?"

"Well,yeah" Dad replied, anyway Sirius asked me 

" So, Harry my boy" He clapped his hand on my shoulder. " When are you and Gin-Gin going to have kids?" Did he just really ask me that?!

"WHOA!!, Sirius, I haven't even asked her to marry me let a lone have kids?!"

"OK, just asking."

" Remus wait Uncle Remy didn't you have something to tell me?"

"Yes Har-Har, we were wondering if you wanted to become an official marauder and we can teach you to be an animagus?"

"YES!" I hug all of them and then realized something... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

" Can we go inside now?" I ask 

"Sure." They all say together

We walk inside to pure darkness

"SURPRISE!!!!!" Everyone yells and Ginny comes and gives me a kiss. While The boys wolf-whistle (INCLUDING RON AND SEVERUS!!!!) the girls 'awed' and Ginny let go and mum came and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I opened my Presents.

Weasley's: A sweater with a 'H' on it.

Mum and Dad: Candy, a photo of us and my favourite toy from when I was little.

Sirius: A new broom.

Remus and Tonks: A photo of the original marauders ( NOT PETER) of them together

Severus: The Half-Blood-Prince book

Hermione: A photo album of the golden trio.

Ginny: A photo of her and me.

" Thanks Guys this means a lot"

" Any thing" They all said together.

After that we had cake and partied all night long.

Even Hermione had some butterbeers and Mum which was hilarious. 

This was the BEST birthday ever!