Chapter 13: Wedding, baby and love

21st February 2001

Ginny's P.O.V

It has been 6 months since Harry proposed and today is the wedding. Mum, Harry's Mum Lily ,Hermione, Fleur and Luna helped pick out the dress. (A/N Dress in Media and I am horrible at explaining dresses so I wont but I will explain Harry's suit traditional dress robes with red ) It is nice and simple yet beautiful. Harry's Mum Lily is letting me wear her earrings she wore to her wedding. They are a beautiful green the same colour of hers and Harry's eyes. 

"Thank you Lily" I say clutching them in hand before putting them in. It is 5 minutes before the wedding, I clutch my red and yellow roses.

"Ready?" Hermione, Fleur and Luna ask.

" Ready" I say then Hermione goes out to say that we are ready. Little Victoire, the flower   out followed by the brides maids then.

"Ready?" My Dad asks me

"Always"

We step out the curtain all eyes on me. 

I'm about to get married.

Harry's P.O.V 

I see the priest telling everyone to rise when the bride comes I turn my head to look at my beautiful, almost wife.  She has a wonderful, amazing  dress on, her hair is in a beautiful bun with two strands sitting by her face. Then I notice she's wearing my Mum's earrings from when she got married. When she gets up to me I whisper.

" You look stunning"

"Thanks , you too"

----Time ship to I do because I CAN----

"Harry James Potter, do you take Ginevra Molly Weasley to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do" I say with a huge grin on my face.

"Ginevra Molly Weasley, do you take Harry James Potter to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

" I do" She says with a smile like mine.

"You may now kiss the bride" After the kiss we go to the tables and our parents come and see us.

"Good job out there lightningProngs" My Dad say's.

"Ya and good kiss, I don't even think Prongs got that on his wedding day" Sirius says.

for about 10-15 minutes people came up to Ginny and me congratulating us. After the best man speech from Ron we headed to the dance floor and me and Ginny had our first dance as a married couple, everyone joined in and A couple of times I danced with Mum and Ginny with Mr. Weasley. One upbeat song Ginny took me outside to talk.

"Harry?"

"Yes Gin?"

"I don't know how to tell you this but um"

"Gin look at me" She does. " Nothing you say can make me love you less I love you with all my heart and what ever you have to say I wont be mad" I kiss her.

" I love you Harry" She says while our foreheads are touching.

" I love you too Gin, now what did you have to say?"

" Harry... I'm Pregnant"

She looks down and my mouth widens. I am so happy right now I could SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I'm not so I lift her chin and kiss her again 

"This is wonderful sweetheart, when did you find out"

" 2 weeks ago,but 1 month along and I wanted to tell you tonight"

" Come on let's go inside so they don't worry"

After the wedding me and Gin head home to Godric's Hallow. We fixed up Mum and Dad's old house and we moved in. My parent's were fine with it as it was where they died.

When we get in to bed I speak.

"So baby name ideas?" I smirk the famous marauder smirk.

A/N i am SO SO SOOO Sorry for not updating in ages I just really need some ideas and also I am going to be starting a Jily fanfic called A doe and A stag, true love at last: A Jily fanfic