Chapter 16: But you said

Harry's P.O.V 
When we get to the room I go to Ginny's side and pick up Jacobs twin, okay I may have told I lie but I wanted to surprise them.
"Harry? " My dad says looking confused.
"Yes?" I say innocently.
" You said it was A boy,  implying that there was ONE baby not two. Unless I am seeing things?"
"Dad your not seeing things, we had twin boys. Guys I would like you to meet Lucas James  Potter" I say smiling at my Dad at the last bit. He comes over and gives us a hug and asks if he can hold one if his grandchildren.
"Yes dad" I reply. I get up to get Sirius,  Ron, and Hermione . I can't WAIT to see their reactions.  Well let's find out.
Sirius's P.O.V
Harry comes to get Hermione,  Ron, and me I can't WAIT to see Harry and Gin-Gin's first kid. We enter the room to see... TWO
"Harry. My boy," I say going to him
"Yeah Padfoot?"
" WHY IS THERE TWOOOO YOU SAID ONEEEE? " All of a sudden James,  Lily,  Molly and Arthur start laughing and the four of us that came in are like WHAT
"Sirius, we had twins" Harry says slowly like I'm a baby.
" So what are the names then? " Ron asks.
"This fellow here" he points to the one in Ginny's arms " is Jacob Harry Potter and this one here" he points to the one in James's arms " Dad, why don't you tell them"
"Okay,  this fellow here is called Lucas James Potter" Prongs says with the marauders smirk on his face. Classic. 
Ginny's P.O.V
After we introduce everyone to the twins it's just me an Harry and our kids.
"How you feeling sweetheart? " Harry asks me.
" Uh, sore, tired and happy" when I finish we kiss until we hear crying.
" Come here Jacob" i say holding my son. Now me and Harry have a family something I have dreamed about since I was 10. Only 2 days until we can take the kids home.
A/N hey guys sorry for not updating I have been busy and had writers block and need ideas for both books and I will be posting a new book soon called  Harry Potter and the Twin Sister .
Bex,
Your fellow Potterhead