Chapter 14: WHAT!!!???

Harry's P.O.V

It has been a week after me and Gin got married and we are on our honeymoon in New Zealand (A/N SHOUT OUT TO MY FELLOW KIWI'S!!!) in Rotorua then travel to Hasting/ Napier then Queenstown when we get to Rotorua we head to gondola ( Photo in  media). We decided to visit NZ because people say it is amazing and beautiful there so we wanted to and it is amazing. 

----------------------- Time Skip to after the honeymoon------------

When we return we decided to our family's about our baby. I am very nervous and so is Ginny.

We have been back a week and Ginny is 1 and a half months pregnant and we want to tell them now so we get the family's plus the returnes minus Severus and are about to tell them.

Third Person P.O.V

A/N Hermione and Ron have been married 2 months longer the Harry and Ginny

Harry and Ginny are in front of the Weasley's, Potter, Black and Lupin's. 

" So whats the news" Sirius says breaking the silence.

"Um...well" Harry starts running a hand through his hair. 

" I'm......" Ginny started.

"WHAT" Everyone yells excitedly.

"I"M GOING BE A DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Harry's yells.

"WHAT!!!???" Everyone yells again.

" I'M A BE A GRANDDAD!!!" James yells running up to his son and daughter-in-law followed by his wife.

For 10 minutes everyone was congratulating the couple, and after the dudes were talking to  Harry and the girls were talking to Ginny.

Only another 7 1/2 months until there is another little Potter running around the house and Harry and Ginny would become parents.