Chapter 19: All was well

11 years later

James's P.O.V

September 1st 2012

Wow, so much has happened when we came back to life, Harry is a marauder, animagus, head auror, and a father to three with Ginny and she played for the holyhead harpies until she got pregnant, Ron and Hermione are parents too. A lot has happened and I am glad we all get to be apart of Harry's life. And today Lucas and Jacob will be heading to Hogwarts, the first time I can take a child/ Grandchild there.

Harry's P.O.V 
Wow it only seems like yesterday that me and Ginny got married and had the kids and now they are of to Hogwarts wow. As we get to the platform I grab Jacob and head with him with Ginny while Mum and dad head through with Lucas and our daughter Kate.
"Ready? " I ask my son.

" Ready" and then we head to  platform 9 3/4. We we get to the other side Jacob stops for a minute. I head to him to see what is wrong. I kneel down and look him in the eye.
" Dad, what if I am sorted into Slytherin?" he asks me.
" Jacob Harry Potter, I knew someone in Slytherin and he was one of the bravest men that I ever knew, look if it really means that much to you then you can choose Gryffindor, the sorting hat does take your consideration into a count." We stand up and head to the train.
" Owl me what house you get?  OK? " I say to the boys.
" Always" and with that the kids leave the station for Hogwarts.

The next day

An owl flies into the house and I pick up the letter to see it is from the twins

Dad,
We got GRYFFINDOR
Love the twins

All was well. 

Finished

A/N
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed my story,  sorry it ended so soon,  but it was getting harder to write,  if you would like more and can make a squelch but I thought I would end it here,

Bex
Ya fallow Potterhead