Chapter 15: It's Time

Previously.

"I"M GOING BE A DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Harry's yells.

"WHAT!!!???" Everyone yells again.

" I'M A BE A GRANDDAD!!!" James yells running up to his son and daughter-in-law followed by his wife.

For 10 minutes everyone was congratulating the couple, and after the dudes were talking to Harry and the girls were talking to Ginny.

Only another 7 1/2 months until there is another little Potter running around the house and Harry and Ginny would become parents. 

Harry's P.O.V

6 months

Ginny is 7 1/2 months pregnant and 3 months ago we found out Hermione was pregnant. I have taken time of work for Gin, since I am Head Auror. Today our Parents are coming to visit us in 2 hours. 

" Harry, can you get me some chocolate pickles?" Ginny asks from our room.

"Sure, love" I call back and get the... chocolate pickles? and give them to her.

"Her love, remember our parents are coming to visit us today"

" I know, I'm going to have a shower after these" she says and I head down stairs and do some paper work until I hear Ginny come downstairs. 

" You know you don't have to do any work while on holiday"

" I know"I say then kiss her on the lips until I hear a familiar voice.

" Get a room, lovebirds" Sirius say's from the door.
" How nice of you to knock" I say with a lot of sarcasm.
" Hello Sweetheart" Mum says as she comes and gives me a hug. Dad follows the Sirius yells
"GROUP HUG" After an hour or so our parents leave and me and Ginny alone with not that much to do.
1 month and 1 week later

Ginny is now currently 8 months and 3 weeks pregnant and is started feeling pain.  On the 5th November Ginny was having more cramps so we called her Mum and took her into a spear room, while Mum, Dad and Sirius had come to comfort me. About 10 minutes later Molly came out.
"It's time"
As soon as she said that I ran to the room and went to Ginny's side.
"I'm here love,  just breathe" I was saying comforting words. Then we head to St Mungos.
2 hours later
James's P.O.V
All the Weasleys Sirius, Lily and I are waiting for some news, next minute Harry comes running out.
"It's a boy"
"Congrats Son,  can some of us come in?" I ask.
"Uh just you,  Mum and Molly and Arther" We head to Ginny's room to see her holding my Grandson.
"What's his name?" Lily asks
"Jacob Harry Potter" Harry says proudly like I did to him. It was time.