Chapter 10 The decision

OK just a little thing here about all the dead that returned 

Fred went back to the shop with George.

Lily, James and Sirius are staying at the burrow until after Ginny's birthday then the Potter's and Sirius are going to live in the Potter mansion.

Remus and Dora went home to Teddy and are living there.

And Severus is back at Hogwarts.

August 7th

Ginny's POV

It has been wonderful having Harry's parents here, he is so happy and when  he's happy I am happy. Man that sounds cheesy. Anyway my birthday is in 4 DAYS and I am so excited and our Hogwarts letters are coming tomorrow I wonder if anyone will go back ,I personally don't want to go back but unless I get a spot on the Holyhead Harpies , which I hardly believe I will have to go back. I know Hermione want's a full education so her yes but Ron and Harry are two that might want to go back but I'm not sure. 

August 8th

Harry's POV

I am still deciding weather I want to go back to Hogwarts or not. I am up in me and Ginny's room pacing up and down until I am interrupted by a very smart looking owl I take the letter and read.

Dear Mr. Potter

Mr. Weasley , Miss. Granger and yourself have been invited to be Aurors for the Ministry Of Magic. You don't need any training as you have exceeded everything you need to know whilst on the horcrux hunt . You don't need to do your N.E.W.T.S either, so, you can either return to Hogwarts then become an Auror or do something else or become an Auror right away. Please reply by tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Temporary Minister Of Magic

Kingsley Shacklebolt

P.S If James and Sirius want to be Aurors too they can be when ever they want to be.

Auror Potter, man that has a good ring to it, I better tell them then.

I rush downstairs

"Ron, Hermione" Then I see them in the corner doing er... you know kissing so me being me.

"Oi, LOVEBIRDS!" That got them. 

" How long have you been there Harry" said a very embarrassed  Hermione.

" Not long anyway I need to talk to you guys and Dad and Sirius."

They nod while I yell.

" DAD, PADFOOT  CAN YOU COME HERE YOUR BABY PRONGSLET WANT'S YOU"

When I finish yelling for them they apparate in front of me.

"What is it Prongs Jr?" Sirius say's.

" Are you hurt?" They were fussing over me like I was a child.

"No, I just got a letter from the minister of magic here read it" I say passing them the letter. 

I watch their faces,it's hilarious but I keep my laughter inside.

" I'M GOING TO BE AN AUROR!!!!!" The boys yell except Dad and Sirius add again. 

" Well I haven't been interested in being an Auror, but I do want to make the wizarding world safe and help muggles too, so I will join, and you know what I will do it now and not go back to Hogwarts." Hermione gives a smirk.

" Who are you and what have you done to Hermione Granger" Ron said. We all laughed at this.

"Come on Baby Potter let's go tell your mum" Dad say's 

" And Ginny" Sirius smirked while Dad wolf-whistled.

"Look Prongs we made him blush" Sirius say's in a baby voice.

"Come on gu-" I was cut of by Mcgonagall's owl.

I opened my letter and it was just saying if I was returning to Hogwarts but Ginny came in the room with a different letter. 

"HARRY GUESS WHAT!!!!" She said so happily as she flung her arms around my neck and kissed me. I was shocked. When we let each other I said.

" What is it Gin?" 

" I"

"Yes"

"Got in"

  "Keep going"

"To the"

"Come on Gin"

"TO THE HOLYHEAD HARPIES!!!!"

"YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"When are you joining?" I asked.

" In September, so I'm not going back to Hogwarts"

"None of us are then, because were going to be Aurors"

"YEAH!!!!!!!!!!"

During our celebration the Ministry owl came in (as I had replied) with a letter for me. I opened it

Dear Mr. Potter

We are glad with your decision and we are making you Head Auror and tell Miss. Granger, Mr. Weasley, Mr. Potter  and Mr. Black we are happy to have them with us.

Sincerely, 

Temporary Minster Of Magic,

Kingsley Shacklebolt

 " What is it Son" My Dad asked me.

"I'm- I'm" 

"Yes Harry" 

" I'M HEAD AUROR!!!!!!!!!!"

" YEAH!!!!" We celebrate, when we told the others we celebrated all night long.

This was the best Decision of my life.

A/N 

I hope you guys enjoy this, now I am busy these holidays so I might update 2-3 times but ENJOY. And comment anything you want to happen. Also the reason Dumbledore is not back is because  the dead had a decision to come back, but Albus had come to a very old age and lived a very good life and knew if he came back he wouldn't have long to live.  Anyway enjoy.