-----CHAPTER SIXTEEN-----

"But our convo seems to be boring, so we're just gonna go in our room" Lyra butted in.

"Well then, do you want to help me find a passage to North's way?" Mrs Coulter asked as she poses her face to go all innocent.

Lyra didn't respond, neither did we.

"Oh? . . You wanted to come North with me, don't you?" She looked offended.

"That's it! Over the line, lady! No more hiding away! We are not going to the North! why? well because we came FROM the North! We escaped from stupid Bolvangar! Where they try to cut away kids daemons! We escaped from intercision! survived passing Svalbard, escape from an avalanche and got away from the gobblers! The real reason why Denise has a gash across her face was that she had fought and ice bear! Emeline jumped in and together, they killed one ice bear!" Samaria shouted with rage. All this forcing to keep secrets and forbidden everyone to mention about the North had crossed her line and made her blow up like an eruptive volcano.

"Where is he? I don't see him?!" Pan freaked out. He has the right to anyway. Because Mrs Coulter's daemon was missing.

"Emeline and I aren't just regular people," I said as I turned into a hummingbird and flew over her and turned a corner to enter the girl's room. The golden monkey was holding a compass, he didn't see me until Lyra gasped out loud, the monkey growled at her. Pan leapt off of Lyra's shoulder and turned into a Peregrine Falcon, dive at the monkey and retrieve Lyra's compass. "Everyone this way!" he called out before flying out the window. I morphed into a human as I helped Alexina, Rosana, Samaria, Lyra and Emeline exit out the window. The monkey decided to have a go at me, but I caught him, when Mrs Coulter entered the room I said, "Do not attempt to stop us or find us! " and like that, I threw her monkey at her, jumped out the window and closed it. I turned into a horse, which was a bad idea because I am on the secondary roof. . . And it's wet. . . But I ran it off anyways. 

I did a massive jump, I morphed into a pegasus and glided down, as the kids were still on the roof, Emeline morphed into an ordinary horse. She made everyone hop onto her as she attempts the big jump. Emeline was flying only for a second before the powerful drop happened. I quickly morphed into an elephant, and the horse landed on my back. I tried controlling my trunk which was nearly impossible, but I manage to do it. I grabbed the horse gently and slowly place them onto the floor. I morphed back into a pegasus. The kids jumped off Emeline and hopped on me, my sister turned into her human self and jumped on my hind. Once she was on board, there was no time to lose.

"Forward!" Lyra shouted. I went into a full dash, sprinting forward because there was no twist or turns at this point, nothing but going straight. 

"Denise! Faster! Mrs Coulter is calling someone! and I'm assuming that they are gonna stop us and we'll all be in a huge amount of trouble!" I heard Emeline shouting at the back. "I would fly, but I assume that the four of you put some weight on! I can't fly if all of you are heavy and I'm weak!" I said.

"Then run! " Samaria pinched me which urges me to go only faster than before.

"Guys! We've got to save Roger and Billy! Mrs Coulter is the person who is in charge of the gobblers! and they've caught ROGER AND BILLY!" Lyra said in her panicked voice.

"Well, if we're going to have to save them, then we have to save ourselves first!" Pan called out.

"Well yeah! But if we were to save ourselves first, what the heck are we gonna go Pan?" said Secundus.

"Well, for both of your information, we'll go anywhere that's better than here," said Lyra.

"Emeline Switch! Samaria stay on!" I yelled as I started to pick up those recognizable voices. The Gobblers are here!

I spotted Emeline trying to catch up, I slowed my pace to match hers, the children crossed safely onto her back. "Stay down, this is a job for experienced big kids," I said before speeding up. Samaria crawled to the very front. "Hold on!" I shouted. I felt Samaria's grip tightened. I morphed into a lioness and let out a fearsome roar! "Attack!" I yelled. I jumped on two gobblers while Samaria does the beating up part. I clawed my nails deeply into their legs, the gobblers howled with raging pain. I tried making the path for Emeline clear as possible so no one could hurt her or the children on her back. As Emeline whizzed passed us, I morphed into an ordinary horse, grabbed Samaria and fling her onto my back and started running to catch up with Emeline and the crew. 

Two of the kids crossed onto my back to make things a bit more even. "Is it me or does anyone else feel like we are still escaping from Bolvangar again?" Alexina spoke out. 

"Actually we are escaping Bolvangar since Mrs Coulter is behind all of this!" Said Samaria. 

Emeline and I turned a corner, and we were both forced to stop ourselves since we came into a very public place where trains run, buses drive and everything.

"Denise, Emeline! Turn into that ally way, I fear we still might be followed by a troop of gobblers" Lyra patted me to urge onwards.

I trotted through the ally way, "Samaria keep watch!" Lyra ordered. Honestly, she'd make a pretty good leader. She is always organized, a plan is already ready, she probably thought of this through . . . Hopefully.

"Spot 6 at the back!" Samaria called out. Emeline and I started to run. 

"Found 6 at the front!!!" I saw Lyra's hand in front of me, pointing at the 6 gobblers in front.

Emeline and I forced ourselves to stop. "GET THEM!!!" one of the gobblers screamed. I forcefully morphed into a Lioness without warning anyone, made everyone slide off my back and went on a charge to the nearest Gobbler. Their German Shepherds started biting aggressively onto me, but I bit their necks and they die on the spot. "Denise!" I looked over to see Emeline with the five children on her back found another way to escape from this trap.