-----CHAPTER TWENTY TWO-----

Then as if something hit my head. I remembered this scene playing over and over my head. I thought it was my imagination playing up or something. But turns out that here, in this very place we stand in, was when Denise was injured and we tried checking up on her . . . Then we met this very man! and he aided us in our escape!

"Mr Lee Scoresby. I'm not sure if you remember me but we met before. . . You were helping me, Rosana, Emeline, Denise, and Samaria escape from gobblers and Bolvangar! I'm Alexina Clendennings and this here is Warren" I said as I attempt to jog his memory.

"Oh! of course! I do remember you . . . What happened to the other three?" Lee asked in a concerning voice. 

"Somewhere safe, I hope, Samaria found her mother. The mother takes Samaria to train her for the upcoming fight. But she also took Emeline and Denise somewhere . . . I'm not sure where, but the three will be back before we know it" I said as I walked up to Scoresby and gave him a hug.

"I see you girls rode in with them Gyptian fellers, am I right?" Lee asked. Hester whistled "Whoa, boy!" she said.

"There I go again!" Lee muttered out loud.

"Nah it's okay!" said Rosana ensuring them that is was fine to ask questions, after all, they are the ones that saved us.

"Either way, don't answer that," said Lee giving us his cheeky face.

"What are you doing in Trollesund, Mr Scoresby?" Lyra asked. 

Huh, good question, I thought to myself.

"Oh, a friend of mine got himself in a fix . . . So I come to see what I could do about it" he replied. Huh. What a coincidence, we are too!

"Us too," said Lyra.

"Course, that ain't my normal occupation, most of the time, I ply my trade up in the sky," Said Lee looking up then back at us.

"You're an Aeronaut!" said Lyra realizing what he is. Lee gave her a wink, telling Lyra that was the correct answer. "Can I go up in your ship!" she said excitedly.

"Ha-Ha, I'd be honoured, just as soon as I get her out of hock" He gestured to the place behind him. " Miss Lyra, I'd like to give you a word of advice, though you ain't asked for none. If I was on the kind of scout that I reckon you're on, I'd hire myself an aeronaut, some witches, and some changelings and an armoured bear?" said Lee Scoresby lowering his voice.

So what he is saying that Lyra should hire Scoresby, Samaria the witch, Denise and Emeline the two twin changelings, and an armoured bear? That would be easy . . . Besides finding a bear that might try to kill us all, this time.

"An armoured bear?" Lyra repeated. I bet she is thinking that we need to go to Svalbard and rent one.

"There's is one in town," said Lee Scoresby.

"I bet he is trying to find who murdered his brother or something" I heard Rosana mumbled behind me.

"Lorek Byrnison's his name" Lee was cracking a smile which brings me to my next point, what's he smiling about! There ain't no sunshine or rainbows around here, just cold weather, mist and loud village!

 Wait . . . What is going on! 

Samaria's mother found her daughter.

and now . . . I probably just found my father . . . Turns out he didn't die after all!