Malachore. Pt 2

Ezra's P.O.V

"That looks amazing! Can we live there?" I looked at Kanan.

"No!" He shook his head.

"Well, I guess the key to destroy the Sith is in there." Ahsoka pointed at the temple.

"Come on then!" I ran forward.

Some inquisitor dude flew down. I opened my lightsaber. He attacked me, luckily Kanan and Ahsoka came. He stabbed the ground in front of me.

"Ahhh!" I screamed, as I fell to another floor below that. I landed on the black sand once again.

"Ezra!" Kanan looked down.

"Go! I'll catch up!" I yelled.

"Are you sure?" Ahsoka looked down the whole too.

"Yeah..." Then they walked off. "At least I think..." I whispered.

"Who are you?" I heard a voice ask. I turned to see a man, holding a walking stick, approaching.

"Ezra, Ezra Bridger." I looked at him questionably. "What's your name?"

"I dont remember my real name. It was so long ago." He looked down, a hood covering his face. "But now, people call me... Maul..."

Ahsoka's P.O.V

We now had the inquisitor captive. But what if he didn't come alone? We had to be on guard at all times. I didn't want to leave Ezra behind, but we had no choice. Now it just the two of us.

We told Chopper o see if there's any other ships nearby. If there is, he will contact us. I sensed a familiar presence. But I ignored it, we had o get on with the mission.

"Should I ask Hera out?" Kanan suddenly asked.

"Well, I-I..." I looked at him. 

"Should I?" He asked again.

"Well, I mean you could..." I shrugged. "Your kids could be cute... Wait did I say that out loud?"

Kanan rolled his eyes. "Okay, thanks for the advice..."

"No problem!" I smiled. "You know me, always happy to help a 'friend' in need!"

Kanan raised his eyebrows. "Moving on..."

An hour later...

Ezra's P.O.V

"I'm here for the key..." I said, looking at the glowing holocron. "The key to destroying the Sith."

"What is your name, young one?" The female voice asked, from the holocron.

"Ezra, Ezra Bridger." I replied.

Then I felt a shake from below my feet. The temple, it was collapsing...

"Ezra!" Kanan yelled from behind me. I turned around. 

"Kanan!" I ran over to him. "Where's Ahsoka?" 

"She fell off the side. I think she will be okay." His hands were stretched in front of him.

I saw a mask over his face.

"Kanan? The mask?" I looked up at him.

"Long story." Kanan shrugged. "I'll tell you on the Phantom."

"Okay. We need to get the holocron!" I helped him over to it.

We both pulled, with all our strength. It finally came out.

But then Vader walked over. Ahsoka attacked him, cutting a line in his mask. He looked up, as Ahsoka rose to her feet.

"Ahsoka..." The voice this time was not as robotic. His eye, yellow.

"Anakin..." Ahsoka turned around. "I wont leave you, not this time." She clenched her lightsabers.

"Then you will die!" Vader opened his, and they began to fight.

I helped Kanan over to the Phantom. Then I ran over to the collapsing temple.

"Ahsoka!" I screamed, as the walls came tumbling down. It collapsed right before my eyes, so I dashed into the Phantom. Chopped controlled it to take off.

I sobbed in Kanan's arms.

"Everything will be okay!" He reassured me. "Its all over now..."

On Chopper Base...

Malia's P.O.V

The Phantom landed. Kanan had a mask over his face and Ezra lead him out on the Phantom. But I couldn't see Ahsoka. Why did Kanan have a mask over his face?

"Ezra? Are you okay?" Ebony asked.

"Better than Kanan." He replied.

"Where's Ahsoka?" I asked looking around.

"Gone." Ezra looked down.

"Ezra!" Sabine ran up to Ezra and hugged him. "Your okay!"

"Yeah." Ezra hugged her back.

"Kanan?" Sabine looked at the mask.

"Yeah. I may be blind, but I can speak and hear you." He laughed.

"Ezra, I need to talk to you later." Sabine looked around. "In private."

Ezra nodded. "Okay, but we need to get Kanan to the medic bay."

Sabine's P.O.V

Me and Ezra were now in our room. I asked him whether we could talk.

"I got a scan earlier." I said. He looked up at me.

"What sort of scan?" He looked confused.

"You know the ones you get to see babies..." I narrowed my eyes.

"Oh... Yeah..." He smiled.

"Its a girl!" I smiled.

"Cool!" He hugged me, then kissed me on the forehead.

"Adrianne." I smiled.

"Yep..." He smirked.

A/N

I hope you have Enjoyed this chapter. Sabine and Ezra are going to have a daughter! Next chapter is going to be a sad one... But still. Please vote on this chapter!

-Lion