When I was dead...

Aiden's P.O.V

"If a potential dies, they will be risen from the dead as someone more powerful. Ezra will come back, more powerful depending on his special ability." Megan explained. "There are 7 of them, tales that spread throughout history. They have to die of an un natural thing, if they die naturally or kill them self it doesn't work."

"So Ezra is alive?" I looked up

"Yes, he is. The mind control won't work anymore, and that's a problem." She looked down.

"So if I die, I come back?" I looked deep into her brown eyes.

"Yes. Yes you do." She whispered. Now we were sitting really close, I could practically feel her breathing.

"Well, anyway, I have something to do." I suddenly said.

"Um, yeah, nice to see you. Cya." She walked out.

Then I went to my ship, and left to go to Thrawn's star destroyer.

Sabine's P.O.V

'Where am I?' I looked around the room, then at the familiar figure standing before me.

'Your dead Sabine...' He sighed and turned around.

'W-What? Where's E-Ezra?' I stuttered.

'He's with Ebony.' He sighed and pointed into the forest. I turned around and began walking towards the woods then I stopped and turned back to face him.

'Hera misses you...' I said.

'Is she safe?' He looked up, his eyes shining in the light of the torches surrounding us.

'Yeah, she gave birth. She named him Caleb, after you Kanan.' I said. A tear escaped his eye, I walked over to him and hugged him.

'Ezra doesn't know your here.' Kanan said.

'Yeah, I'll see him later. Right now I'm talking to you.' I smiled.

I suddenly opened my eyes.

"Sabine are you okay?" Ezra looked across at me.

"Yeah, I was just remembering seeing Kanan." I looked down. "I wish we bought them back here." A tear rolled down my cheek.

"Look, Sabine, I love you. Ebony and Kanan will understand." Ezra smiled, and hugged me.

"I know..." I hugged him back.

Hera's P.O.V

"For Ezra, Sabine and-" I hesitated. "-And Kanan!" I pressed a button, and Thrawn's star destroyer half blew up. It crashed down onto the grounds of Lothal, onto a large field.

Some small imperial shuttle came out of hyperspace, and attached to the Ghost. I heard the door open, and a teenage boy walked in.

"My name in Aiden." He said. "I came here to join you, and tell you something." He explained.

"What? What do you want to tell me?" I looked up at him.

"Ezra is alive, but I don't know where he is. I just know he is a potential, like me, which means he came back to life." He said, as I just stood there shocked. If Ezra was alive... I was so happy!

Ezra was alive...

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Hera finally knows that Ezra is alive, but she doesn't know about Sabine. When Sabine and Ezra were dead, they saw Ebony and Kanan. Aiden has joined the Ghost crew, he will be an official member. That's it... Please vote on this chapter if you liked it!

-Lion