Old Friend

Hera's P.O.V

"There's a ship! Its imperial!" I yelled over the comm, and Kanan ran in.

"We need someone on the cannons!" He yelled.

"I'm on it!" Zeb ran to his cannon, and Manson walked in to the cock-pit. 

"Its got us in a tractor beam..." I said, desperately trying to get us out.

"I dont want o die this way..." Mason bit his lip so hard it began to bleed.

"We're hopefully  not going to." Kanan patted him on the shoulder.

"That doesn't help..." Mason looked at Kanan, knowing Kanan cant see him.

The Ghost docked the star destroyer.

"Everyone, hide or something..." Kanan ran to his room.

Mason rat to the bathroom, and locked it. Zeb pulled his legs onto the cannons seat, so nobody could see him from below. I slipped into the kitchen, and hid under the table.

"Oh Karabast." Zeb said, 'enthusiastically' over the comm.

Then we heard the rap lower, and footsteps enter. They walked room to room. Then I heard the kitchen door open, their feet passed by. I backed up into the wall, so they wouldn't see me.

Then my comm went off...

"Under the table!" Megan lifted it up and pulled me out. Ezra was standing to her right.

"Ezra?" I looked a him, my heart was filled with joy. "Ezra, Malia and Kanan said you were--"

"Were dead, I heard." He smirked. "Because they were to weak to stand the truth."

"W-What?" I stuttered.

"I came to my senses Hera, and you should do the same." Then he punched me around the face, and everything went black...

Mason's P.O.V

I sat in the bathroom cupboard, and heard someone get dragged out of the ship. They had already found someone! Oh boy...

Then I heard someone else get dragged past.

"My room! You pulled it to pieces!" It was Kanan. I guessed that the other one must have been Hera, because Zeb had a really good spot.

"Why is the bathroom locked?" It sounded like Ezra, but it couldn't be. He was dead.

"Dont know, smash it down!" This time it was Megan's voice. I slipped back into the cupboard.

Then I heard the door fly across the room, and they entered.

"Check all the cupboards." Then Ezra opened the cupboard I was in. How was he alive?

"Oh my god, Ezra?" I looked at him, than he grabbed me. He dragged me to a cell with Kanan and Hera.

Then about an hour later Zeb was dragged in.

"Well that took a while..." I looked at him.

"Yeah, because of my master hiding." He smiled.

"I think they are searching for Malia, but she's not in there." I looked at Hera.

"Thanks for the info! Now we dont need to search the whole ship, again!" Megan saluted and shut the door.

"Oops... It would have been cool if they were searching the ship, over and over again..." I looked up.

"But no..." Kanan looked at me, well roughly at me because he couldn't see.

Megan and Ezra walked in.

"Ezzy, please pick a prisoner to interrogate." Megan kissed Ezra on the cheek.

"WHAT? Your dating that?" I looked at Ezra then at Megan. "I mean turning to the dark side, Its okay not your brightest decision. But dating her? Your getting worse taste!"

"I am actually getting better taste, Sabine was stupid." Ezra looked at me, with a death stare.

"Sabine loved you! Now she is in hospital because of you!" I yelled.

"Kanan, I pick Kanan." Ezra looked at Megan.

"Okay sweetheart." She smirked.

Then the dragged Kanan out for interrogation.

A/N

I hope you Enjoyed this chapter. Megan mind controlled Ezra to date her, what a loner. Nothing from Malia, about Sabine or Adrianne. Someone important will die next chapter, so I cant wait! Please vote on this chapter, for more!

-Lion