Wasted!

Sabine's P.O.V

We landed on Megan's star destroyer, she had no idea we were here. Malia and Mason were in imperial uniforms, so I had enough time to get Ezra out so we could escape.

Right now I was standing outside Ezra's cell. I took my permit out of my pocked and opened the door. Ezra was sitting on the bench opposite me, he looked up.

"Sabine!" He ran up to me, and hugged me. "You came back?"

"Duh. I wouldn't just leave you. Hera gave birth by the way, his name is Caleb." I smiled. "Anyway, let's get you out of here." We heard shooting from the hanger, I opened the door and Clan Wren were attacking the empire. We were actually winning!

"Let's get you to the Ghost." He began to hobble that way, I was supporting so we would be faster. But then we were stopped.

"You think I would let you escape?" Megan laughed. "Nope!"

"I was hoping." I turned around. I was now face to face with the devil herself, Megan. "I killed your little pet, Kendal, and Gar Saxon! You lost!" I yelled.

"No, I haven't. Adrianne proved her power to me. She is a potential, just like Ezra. Do you really think I would pass this up? I have two potentials in my reach, actually four. Malia, Mason, Ezra and Adrianne. I already have one, his name is Aiden. So no I haven't lost, I drew you into a trap and you fell straight into it!" Megan smirked.

"Well look around, you've lost this battle." I narrowed my eyes.

"But I will win the war!" She smirked again. "Now, my little Ezzy, kill Sabine!" She looked him on the eyes, and his eyes flashed to red.

"Ezra, don't, its me Sabine." I held his hand, I felt as it trembled.

"Ezra, kill her, rip out her heart!" Megan leant in. "You know you want to." She smirked.

"Ezra. It's me, I believe in you. I know you can get through this. Your stronger than her." I turned him, so he was facing me. I looked deep into his red eyes.

"I love you." The words slipped off his tongue, as his eyes flickered between blue and red.

"I love you too." I smiled, and kissed him. Then he ignited his lightsaber.

"I'm so sorry, Sabine." A tear escaped his eye, and slowly rolled down his bruised cheek. I wiped the tear away.

"It's okay." I smiled. Then he did something that shocked me. He stabbed him self. "Ezra!" I screamed, and everything went silent.

His barely breathing body, fell to the ground. I knelt next to him.

"Sabine, I won't let myself kill you." Ezra placed his hand on my cheek. "I'm sorry, but I had to."

"N-No please stay with M-Me!" Tears poured down my cheeks, as I held Ezra in my arms. "Ezra get up! P-Please!" I begged him.

"Sabine, this is for you. Make the most of it." He wiped the tears of my cheeks.
"I love you, more than anything , Sabine." He said his last words, then I felt his heart stop along with his breathing.

"Wasted!" A stormtrooper laughed, and the one standing next to him punched him in the arm.

"No!" I screamed, as a large red beam flew out of me. Me spread the room, all enemy troops fell to the ground. All except Megan. I stood up and ignited the darksaber.

"You will pay!" I screamed, blindly charging towards her.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please don't quit because Ezra died, there is still section four. Trust me you won't regret it. Anyways, that's basically all I can say about this chapter. But we still have 3 chapters left of section 3 so don't miss them! Please vote on this chapter!

-Lion