First day

(edited: art by ) 

    ⚠️TW PLEASE READ⚠️: suicide mentions and miled swearing remember call this number 1-800-273-8255 for the American national suicide prevention hotline if you are having any suicidal thoughts or actions of self harm. I want you all to be safe and happy now onto the story...(yes I rewrote this AGAIN)

||midoriya's POV||
    BEEP BEEP BEEP
   I slam my hand onto the snooze button to my alarm silencing the the blaring noise a pang of regret as the sting left in my hand kicked in. I slowly get out of bed the beeping still lingering in my ears "Ughhhh who do i gotta slaughter to get some decent sleep round here?..." I turn on my phone opening the calender app and reading the date. 9/4/19
    "oh hey its hell whole time. Aight." (If that ain't me every goddamn morning-) I go to the closet and slip on my white button down shirt and pull up my pants, not caring enough to button the blazer provided by the school, not even casting a second glance towards the red tie that still droops from the hanger like a dead woman by her noose. I walk downstairs to the door and slip on my shoes. grabbing my bag getting my phone out and plugging my ear buds in. starting to head out the door I yell to my mother. "I'm leaving!"
    I honestly don't know why though she couldn't care less. Lately all she cares about is her goddamn phone she's probably on tinder not gonna lie. I think as I slip out the front door the only sounds being the tap tap of my small feet and pierce the veil's bulls in the Bronx being amplified by my ear lobes.

||time skip to the school||

    I finally arrive to the overly exaggerated front gates of my new highschool. UA... I take a breath and almost immediately get distracted by squeals of... is that....happiness? I look over to see a taller male with two toned green and black hair jumping and squealing. I sigh. This is gonna be a long day. I sigh. Well here goes nothing. I take the first step my foot barely hitting the bottom stair before it happened. He jumped in front of me.
"ooooooooo hello!! Who are you?? I'm Todoroki Shoto! Who are you? I already asked that-Why is your hair purple??? Are you ok? you look tired, do you need a nap" The guy who is said to be Todoroki bombarded me with questions. I slid my hands deep into my pockets. "Leave me alone..." I tried to say as ominously as possible seeing as I'm 5'4 and have a so called baby face.

                        ||todoroki's POV||
    I ran up to a really boring lookin' guy and when I say really I mean reeealllyyy boring guy and asked him a bunch of questions. he looked cconcerningly tired though.... I was close to almost taking him home and makin him sleep 'cause he was really heccin' adorable like REALLY cute. He was so small too it seemed like the softest breeze would blow him away into space. "Leave me alone..."
    it almost sounded like he snarled at me. fucking. ADORABLE. I had looked like a tomato after I had realized my thoughts about the purple-nette. As he walks further up the steps I see this pink haired guy start to walk my way. "Hey you!" He said puffing out his cheeks and pointing directly at my nose.
    "Yes?" I say confused
    "the really boring guy you were just talking to. Thats Midorya Izuku-kun I personally would advise to steer clear of him hes kinda mean" the pink guy says to me
    "why is that?" I question him tilting my head to side slightly in curiosity
    "He's not the best guy, take it from someone with experience. We used to be friends but he stabbed me in the back and left me for the popular kids, he's a bully. And has no heart for anyone but himself. He's nothing but a lieing bastard!" His eye well up with salty tear pressing to be let out intriguing me more about the purple boy. Alas I decide not to press for the shorter man's in front of me's mental health.
    "I'm Bakugou Katsuki by the way" he introduces himself with a big smile abandoning his previous emotions though, they are still lingering in the form of puffing bloodshot eyes.
    "Todoroki Shoto"
    I shake his hand softly and carefully. Scared that touching the nice boy too harshly would crack him through the middle.
————————————————————————————————————————
Welp dats all I got for today I'll try to update tomorrow but that's Monday so probably not until late but I hope you enjoyed this (even tho there's probably no one her 😅)

Un edited Words (oct 1st 2018):279

Edited (now November 2nd 2019): 671

Double edit: January 7th 2020 893 words

Edit: WOWIE THAT TOOK SOME TIME GLAD I'M DONE THOUGH and I'm really proud of the newer art I looks ulcer might do a water color one next time though to make I more saturated welp that's all I got for today my lovely lovely em0 shits!
GOODNIGHT/GOODAFTERNOON/GOODMORNING MY LOVELY EM0 POTATO SHITS!!!!!!

But your no really SHIT ur beautiful

I love you

AIGHT BYE BITCHES