Quirk

WARNING EXCESSIVE SWEARING AND SEX JOKES

||midoriya's POV||
I keep walking up the stairs but get stopped by a teacher on the way up "hello mr. midoriya please come with me"
I didn't question it since well, this is normal for us villains (we just take each other places then we fuck each other xD I'm sorry) he lead me to a lab where the number 1 villain was All Fright (yes I changed it I know it's dumb xD) "izuku midoriya pleasure to meet you"
He says greeting me with a stern tone, face matching suit "you too..."
I reply my voice wavering in confusion, wanting to ask why I was fetched by an old guy that looks like freaking alfred pennyworth to talk to another old man but in a purple body suit. Mr. Aired pennyworth looking are over here started talking again "so I'm guessing that your wondering why your here.."
I nod silently wondering how he just fuckin' read my mind "well we saw in the sparing without quirk usage in the entranceexams that you are very skilled and strong enough to handle the pressure of a stregnth enhancement quirk putting you at the top of our list "
"Top of your list? List for what who's able to be fucked In the are harder and won't break? Cause I think that award goes to miss Tinkey winkey over here" I say sarcastically with a sly smirk on my face pointing to the direction of all fright.
"Mr. Midoriya I must ask you to take this seriously, it is not a privalige to get what your getting now so I suggest you wait and let me finish speaking."
"You Mr. Midoriya will be inheriting Mr. All fright here's quirk Alfred guy says bluntly without wasting any time he explains all the property's of the quirk and what it does
Then we were both put into machine pods "are you ready?!"
We both nod our heads me still unsure if I want to do this but cutting me off the machine turns on we were completely submerged into some sort of water that held us into a sleeping state so we didn't scream our lungs out. All I heard was tapping on the pod I was currently in I opened my eyes to see All fright opening the pod door "you were out for quite some time there izuku this took more impact on you than I thought well now hurry to home room you don't want aizawa yelling at you for being late"
I nod and start heading to the room if class 1A I walk in and was stared at by most people but others were also hiding from me probably because of my appearance I have a blank look with no emotions and walked to sit down.

Once I got to my desk some girl can up to me "hello are you izuku midoriya?" She asks in a somewhat curious tone "yes, why?" She looks over to a blue haired boy and nods. The blue haired dude walks over to us "hello I'm ochako uraraka and this is tenya iida we were told to be "friends" with you" she introduced herself and four eyes over there "so it's round face (yes I did just do that >:3) and four eyes? Got it." I say smirking after knowing it'll annoy them the blue haired boy makes a mad face as to scare me off I just reply with a glare.

"CLASS SETTLE DOWN! as you know we have some new transfer students here today if you are a transfer please come up here." Me and the two haired shrieky guy walk up to the front of the classroom "please introduce yourself " the teacher asks I go first "hello, I'm izuku midoriya one thing try not to annoy me we will be on good terms but, if you do annoy me more that once you won't survive past the first semester" I say in the darkest most intimidating tone I can thankfully everyone took it seriously and slightly hid from me then the two haired guy went.

"Hello, my name is shoto todoroki. The son of the number 2 villain endeavor" everyone in the room gasped but I just smirked he looked at me confused

~~~~~~~~flaaasshhhbaaaaackkk~~~~~~~~~~
"Izuku I also have married your mother in secret so non of the hero's find out now I am your stepfather" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is it? Do you have something else to share?" Todoroki asks me with a smirk on his face indicating he has no idea what All Fright's last name is so I ask him "todokroki tell me do you know All Fright's last name?" He looks at me in confusion "no, why?" Someone in the class raises there hand it was that iida kid he stands "if I may share All Fright's last name is.... MIDORIYA?!" He looks shocked "very correct there four eyes"
----------------------------------------
I know I did that I just wanted some drama and conflict between the two at first ok I'm sorry xD but I hope you guys had a good day I had one that's why I had the motivation to write this! So you guys got a long one. But I'm rambling now so GOODNIGHT!!!! MY POTATOS!!!!!!!

Words:761