Lil' kiribaku

||kiri POV||
Me and Denki got paired up for the combat test I ran up to him hardened my arm and landed a good hit on his face "ahh! I'm so sorry denki kun!" I let my guard down "1.4000,000,000 MILLION VOLTS HAH!!" He hit me straight in the. Started to go dumb like usual I fell on the ground hitting a rock thankfully I hardened my body with my quirk before I hit my head but it still put immense damage on my back I couldn't move "KIRISHIMA!!" I saw Bakugou running over here then it all went black.

BOOP....BOOP.....BOOP I open my eyes to that familiar sound I sit up a bit I here the door open and see bakugou he's looking at the ground is he?.."bakugou why are you crying?..." he looks up and runs to me hugging me once he gets close enough "Kirishima your ok......" he managed to say through broken sobs.

||time skip to the next day||

Bakugou is coming to see me again I can't wait to tell Hine the good news! I can hear footsteps coming closer through the halls then the door opens he runs over once again to hug me then realizing "y your standing up!" "Yea! Actually I'm getting out of the hospital today!" I scratch the back of my neck "r really?!" He says surprised we walk to sit down on the chairs and "ACK NGH-"

||3rd POV||

Bakugou stumbles after tripping on a wire and falls onto kiri's lips kissing him Kiri kisses back making bakugou surprised then bakugou kisses back and they have a little smooch (-3-) xD

||bakubro POV||

We both stand straight (BuT uR nOT) -straight up realizing what just happened blush bright red.

————————————————————————————————————————
So this was adorable xD credits to HHHOOI for the suggestion thank you so much for that btw it was an amazing idea and yea so I tried to get this out yesterday and I got caught xD but it's the weekend so you'll get another chapter tomorrow!!!!!! Anyyyways

GOODNIGHT OR GOODMIRNING I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW MY POTATOS!!!!!!BYEEEE!!! 

Words:355