Aizawa ships it

[Mido]

    I woke up once again to my alarm reminding me that it's no longer the sweet sweet bliss of winter break. Groaning I throw my legs over the side of the bed chucking my alarm clock somewhere a sound of broken plastic following suit. I get up putting on my school uniform and combing through my purple hair. At least trying to comb through it I give up and throw the comb as well huh I'm not in a very good mood but then again when am I in a good mood? Never. I walk down the stairs grabbing my phone off the counter and reading the note. It read: 'I already left for work lazy ass go to school' I took the paper off the fridge putting it in the recycle. What? Okay I know I'm a villain trainee but I'm not a fucking monster geez. I grab my black messenger bag littered with pins of bands such as the following: guns and roses, Pierce the veil , green day , destroy boys , palaye royal etc I'm just a big emo. I go over to the doorway slipping on my spiked red platforms easily making my self a good 5'10 and walk out the door.

[Time skip :p]

[Mido]

    I walk down the steps towards the secret school underground taking out my key and inserting it into a seemingly normal subway wall. But this wall is nothing normal it's the entrance to the underground high school named akutō ( 'akutō' is the kanji pronounciation for 'villain' I got this idea because UA pronounced yuu-ei is just hero in kanji flipped so ya-) I turn the key opening the door and making my way inside the school courtyard where many students litter the halls on the 1rst floor. As I make my way up the stairs towards my home room class I hear a strange beep I ignore it though that was my biggest mistake

[Aizawa]

    I freeze in my hiding spot as I see just the student make his way up the steps. Beedeep I wince as the loud sound echos through the empty stairway and catches the attention of the boy. But to my luck he turns around and Jeep's walking. " THE BIRD IS IN THE NEST I REPEAT THE BIRD IS IN THE NEST" I wisper-yell into the walk-ee-talk-ee slowly emerging from my hiding spot.
    "Copy." A monotone voice sounds from the other side.

[hisashi (present mic)]

    "Go go go-" I say unenthusiastically pushing the 2 tone boy out of the classroom him bumping into a taller violet haired boy.
         "OH FUCK-"

[Mido]

    "OH FUCK-" I yell as I collide with a slightly smaller male I close my eyes bracing for impact.
     Remembering I had bumped into someone I put my arms out to catch myself not wanting to crush them. (you can crush on him but please don't hurt him) I open my eyes to see a familiar face "shoto?"
    Realizing who it is I drop myself on to the person proceeding to crush them. "MiDoRIYA-SAN GET OFF YOU CRUSH ME-" I hear the boy under me wheeze out.
    "Yeah I know" I reply as a matter-o-factly.

====================================∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆====================================

   I hope y'all liked this little mini chapter thingy got the inspiration from @maybe_a_phycopath and @luna7027 's conversation In a comment so thanks for that one guys 'preciate it.

So remember dysphoria's a bitch and ya shouldn't listen to 'er

Now good morning/afternoon/night my lovely potatoes I'll cya soon (hopefully seeing as how my update schedule has been not too likely)

Oh! And give me suggestions on where to take this story cause I'm out ideas so-