(Idk what to name this :p)

||midoriya's POV (its gonna be like this for awhile 😅)||

Everyone in the room gasps then I say "it's a very common name in Japan you know I'm not in any way related to him" I say rubbing the back of my neck remembering the part where he said he wanted to keep it a secret.

"But that doesn't mean I can't kick your asses" everyone in the room hid again because of my tone of voice and probably my appearance "well then you are'nt so cool after all" todoroki try's to tick me off "I guess..." he looks at me then someone again stands up "mr aizawa is this izuku kid the one that bakugou always talks about?" "Mineta why don't you ask bakugou?" Mr aizawa tells him "bakugou is this "deku"?"  Really? He calls me deku usless huh? "Just because you have a quirk doesn't give you the right to call me usless" everyone gasps "MIDORIYA YOU DONT HAVE A QUIRK?!" Iida jumps up asking.

"Not exactly...no" I smirk knowing I have one of the strongest quirks and these kids don't know "what you smiling about deku?" Bakugou asks in a snarky tone (like the real bakubro) "well "KACCHAN" I smirk because I want to~" I reply with a bit of insanity at the end he just hides behind his book a bit "alright boys please go take your seat and Do what you want till the bell rings sense this is home room we don't do anything here" mr aizawa says and we walk back to our desks I see a paper on my desk that tells us about an upcoming test of quirk ability tomorrow just telling your quirk name and stuff.

//time skip after school//

I was walking out the gate when "IZUKU! I found you!" All Fright's came up and stopped me in my tracks almost making me trip "ughh what do you want All Fright?..." I ask annoyed "we must walk home together >:>" he says not caring that people are staring at us "ughhh whatever let's go.." everyone started whispering as we started walking towards my house we get into the house "mom I'm home!" I place my backpack down and take off my shoes my mom walks in and gives me a hug and All Fright a "hello, welcome to the midoriya household" she says obviously not knowing he told me that there married "inko I've told him my wife!" He says hugging her "she hugs back immediately "my husband!!! (I forgot his real name sorry 😅)"

————————————————————————————————————————
J-hope you guys are enjoying this fanfic (🤣) and WHO IS EXCITED FOR HALLOWEEN OMG IM SO READY oh btw I have a musically where I post drawings and cosplay! So if you like that then my acc is uglypotatoace at the moment! Bye I don't check my chapters for spelling errors because it's like 1:00 here and I need
sleep because we have tests like everyday 😅 so ya! GOODBYE MY POTATOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Words:499