Training

He shows me to an outside area it kinda looks like the schools training area but a little smaller and more secure he starts walking to the middle motioning me to go to.

We walk to the middle "show me what ya got" I say he activated his quirks (PLurAl) "ooh what a nice set you e got there....." I comment he starts charging at me I activate my quirk and doge just at the right time

-time skip to the resting time-

I was sitting on Shoto's bed chugging down a bottle of water I hear the door open "ah midoriya pleasure to meet you" his mother  walks in and greets me as shoto walks in after her "ms. Todoroki" I bow in respect "ah no need for such formality, just call me Rei" she smiles, "oh, umm ok then,Rei"

————————————————————————————————————————

Ok so I'm not dead xD umm I was so busy and I think I might start to post during the day time in the week to get back in schedule and I'm so sorry this was really short I'm kinda just building up stuff to get them out of the way sooo ya 😅 and then I have so many things I'm learning like guitar and riding horses and then there's my Korean and Japanese lessons and I'm just so busy...😅😊 but! I will still try to write more and longer chapters!!!!

GOODNIGHT OR GOODMORNING AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND MY POTATOS!!!!!

P.s. I'm going to a con on Sunday so if you wanna see that stuff go to SkyMusicGaming on YouTube and I should upload a video but only the first day cause we're not going to the second (sad life)

Words: 286