HEROS LEAGUE/VILLAINS LEAGUE POV

||toga POV||
I walk into the meeting room *wow this place sure is big for a bar* "welcome toga!" I look over to see a familiar face "hello to you too Dabi..." I give a fake smile honestly I dont really wanna be here "so we all know why I called this meeting correct?" I look over to see the blue haired pretty boy of this 'hero league' Tomura Shigaraki <TOE-mura xD> (like since it's the opposite au it's like he's a pretty boy idk :p) I sit next to smoky guy (like what is he smoking??? Ok that was bad xD) "Kurogiri, will you please get us some coffee?" Shigaraki says to the poor old cloud of smoke "yes sir" he stands up and bows out of respect. Kurogiri walks out and towards the kitchen

||dabi POV||
"So boss why'd you call this meeting anyway?" I ask "yea it was very sudden of you" blonde agrees "well...as you may know..." he began "the villains have been growing in strength rather quickly..." he keeps going "what does the growing strength of the villains have to do with anything?" I interrupt "well if you'd let me finish..." he looks at me irritated "sorry boss-" I apologize bowing slightly over the table "now as I was saying... the villains have been gaining more allies and growing stronger by the second I've done my research and I think I know why, the has been more than one cause in my theory first is, I have found out is they've built a school and one of the teachers is the #1 villain himself (drumroll please) All Fright (I still die when typing that xD lol) -All Fright has been a combat class" He continues pacing around the head of the table "and I've found a secret about him he has a family... (gasp :0)...and his son does carry out his quirk, it's frightening to say the least but, that is all we have dug up so far unfortunately..."

||kurogiri POV||
I walk in to Shigaraki pacing and from the look on the rookies' faces I think he's told them the information we dug up about the villains, I was also  surprised just as much as they are now non the less "Shigaraki sir, I have brought the coffee..." I say as I walk in and start to pass out coffee with a cookie for Dabi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok soooo... :) I wanted to say TYSM!!! FOR 1K reads!!!!!! And just looking at this today it's already at 3k and I died lol 😂 and credit the chapter idea to @HHHOOI this was an amazing idea, and please let me know if you want to see more of the hero POV I know I definitely wanna write more of it xD and without further adeu (I probably spelt that wrong lol) GOODNIGHT/GOODMORNING/GOODAFTERNOON MY POTATOES!!!!!

Words:481