Part One: Meeting Lannan

"So," I began. "What should I wear today?" It was the day that I was meeting Lannan, my favourite gaming YouTuber. I've always loved his videos and today I get to finally meet him after six months of watching. I picked out a plain shirt and blue jumper that I won in a contest a while ago. For the bottom, I'm wearing some black skinny jeans and black trainers, the ones that Lannan has a pair of. He's perfect, he really is.
---
I'm stood in the queue, not knowing anyone stood around me. As the queue starts to go down, I get more and more worried, because soon I'll finally be meeting Lannan.
---
It's my turn. I'm getting worked up and I can see Lannan is concerned. "Hey," he says in his attractive Australian accent. "What's up girl?" He puts an arm around my shoulder and I can't talk. It's like my body has shut down and I can't move. I'm frozen to the spot. "L-Lannan," I say, snapping out of my frozen state. "It's you!" He nods and laughs. "Yeah, it's me. Do you want me to sign anything?" He asks, curious. I hand him a marker pen and point to the back of my jumper. Lannan delicately signs his name and a note. I smile and a few tears fall. "I'm sorry," I tell him, wiping my tears away. "It's okay, don't worry." He tells me reassuringly, rubbing my back. I'm thinking to myself and don't realise I've said what I have out loud until Lannan replies. "I know I'm perfect," he says, going slightly red. I walk backwards to a nearby wall and steady myself on it, the room spinning and I'm starting to panic. Lannan walks over to me, concerned about the state I'm in. Everything starts going blurry and the next thing I know, I'm led on the floor, slowly opening my eyes and there's paramedics around me. I notice that Lannan isn't anywhere to be seen, or no one in fact. I'm in the medical room, next to the meet and greet venue. "What happened?" I cry, not knowing what went on. "You had an anxiety attack and passed out. But Lannan wants to meet you again, he sent me to come find you." The security guard tells me and I nod. I'm helped onto the bed and the nurse sits back at her desk. "I'll be here until you're fit to leave, okay?" She says and I nod, closing my eyes. I'm woken not long after by someone shaking my arm. "Sweetie, you awake?" I know that voice from anywhere. "Lannan?" I yawn and sit up, rubbing my eyes. There he is, looking sorry and holding a bunch of stuff. He sets it beside the bed and sits on the end, looking at me. "I'm sorry this happened, I got you a bunch of shit to help you feel better." He tells me and I nod. "Thank you." I say and gulp. It's getting bad again and I lay my head on the pillow, crying slightly. My vision goes blurry and I black out.