Part Two: Faceless is fanless

I was filming a video from my hospital bed. "Hey guys," I say and sigh. "I'm in the hospital right now because I had a panic attack when I met Lannan. I don't know what came over me but he was really nice and made sure I was taken care of." The door opens and he walks in. I quickly turn the camera off and set it on the bedside table. "Hey girl, how you doing?" Lannan says as he lays beside me on the bed. "I don't feel well, I'm a little weak." I tell him and I sniffle, letting a few tears fall. "Well," he begins. "I have something that might make you feel a little better." I look puzzled as he turns to face me. I take a photo of Lannan and save it on my phone. He leans in and gently kisses me. I return the kiss and we both smile. I pull away and lay my head on Lannan's shoulder. "Don't you have places to be? What about the rest of your tour?" I questioned. "I just told everyone I needed some time away to deal with family problems." He tells me. The nurse hands me a card on her way out of the room. "Do either of you want anything to eat or drink?" She says, returning a few seconds later. "Just grab a selection of sandwiches, and two coffees, if that's okay. Thanks." Lannan says and the nurse leaves. I turn my attention to the card that the nurse handed me and look inside. I let out a little squeal as I realise what it says.
---
Lannan would like to know if you will date him. He was too scared to ask you himself so he asked me for some help. What do you say?
---
I turn to Lannan and nod. He smiles wider than I've ever seen and kisses me.
---

Lannan added Emily to the chat

Lachlan: who's that dude
Lannan: I finally found love
Joogie: took you this long
Toasted: leave him be, faceless
Emily: or should I say fanless
Lannan: what a burn

Joogie has left the chat

---
"Ignore him, sweetie, he's just being a jealous ass hole." I chuckle at Lannan's comment and send out a tweet from his account:
---
@lazarbeamyt:

---The nurse walks back in with a tray of sandwiches and coffee for me and Lannan and lays them on the counter

---
The nurse walks back in with a tray of sandwiches and coffee for me and Lannan and lays them on the counter. "Thank you," I nod and she sits back down at her desk, typing up a report. I move some of the sandwiches out of the way and I grab a chicken tikka one. "Hey!" Lannan says. "I was gonna take that one!" He pouts, so I give him half the sandwich. "Take this," I say, putting it into his mouth. "We can share it." I tell him, taking a sip of my coffee. He laughs and eats the sandwich. "I wanna go home," I say quietly as I see someone I know walk past my hospital room. I pull the blanket above my face so the person wouldn't see me. "He's gone, baby." Lannan says soothingly. I poke my head out of the blanket and sit up, laying my head on his shoulder.