Part Three: Introducing Me

"Are you ready?" Lannan asked. Him and I have been dating for around six weeks now, and we're doing a video on his channel. I nod and take a deep breath, letting it all out and grabbing Lannan's hand under the desk. He squeezes it to let me know he's there. I click the on button and we begin recording. "G'day, g'day ya bloody legends, and welcome back to the Lazarbeam channel. Today we have a special guest, and it's not Tannar." He looks at me and I wave with my free hand. "I'm Emily, and this is my boyfriend." I say quietly as I point to Lannan. "We've been together for around six weeks and today we're telling you the story of how we met." He says. Lannan can see that I'm getting uncomfortable so he stops the recording and pulls me into a hug. "What's the matter sweet pea?" He asks, looking concerned. I shake my head and run out of the room, into Lannan's bedroom. I lay down on his bed and soon fall asleep. I hear voices a few hours later and it's Lannan, laying next to me and recording. "So we tried recording a few hours ago but Em had a shitty time and started panicking, so we stopped. She's sound asleep next to me and she's so adorable when she's sleeping." I stir and yawn, putting my arm around Lannan. "Babe, that's cheesy as fuck." He laughs and I plant a kiss on his cheek. "Did you sleep well?" He asks, handing me the camera. I shake my head and face the screen. "Hey there ya bloody legends, and welcome to this lovely Friday." I say in my best Australian accent. It causes Lannan to laugh and smile. "So, I met my gorgeous boyfriend at a meet and greet in Sydney and I had a panic attack. I got taken to the hospital and this cheesy ass fucker came to see me with a bunch of shit to make me feel better. He asked me to be his girlfriend, I said yes and didn't look back." Me and Lannan look at each other and smile, sharing a kiss. "If you have any questions or anything to say, comment below ya legends. Peace!" Lannan says and ends the recording, putting the camera on the bedside table. I shuffle over next to Lannan and smile at him. "Can we go out to the supermarket?" I asked, sitting up. "Let's go," he said, getting the car keys. "Who's car are we taking?" I shrugged and grabbed my bag. Lannan began walking to my car and I followed, sitting in the drivers seat. Lannan handed me the keys and I started the car. When we got to the supermarket, I got a trolley and put my bag in it.