Part Four

Me and Lannan finish our shopping and I drive him back home. I turn to him and sigh. "I gotta go back home now, sweetie." I say, a few tears falling. "Why don't you move in with me?" He asks, grabbing both my hands. I look at him and my eyes widen. "Really?" I say and I smile. He nods. "Well, my tenancy stops in two weeks." I begin. I think for a few minutes and nod. The way Lannan smiled was the best thing I've ever seen. He's so freaking adorable and I'm glad to call him mine.
---
Lachlan: hey bois who's up for some fortnite
Emily: me and Lannan will play, I'll be on console though so thank fuck for cross platform lol
Lachlan: that's no problem. One more needed, either chip, joogie or toasted
Chip: me!
Lannan: that's settled then. We'll jump on now.
---
Lannan and I go to his recording room and sit down on our chairs, mine is the blue one and he has a black and red one. I reach over and turn the PlayStation on, to receive an invite from Lachlan to Fortnite, which I accept. Lannan and I are on separate teams, me pairing with Chip and Lachlan is with Lannan. My team win the whole tournament. I put the controller down and walk out of the recording room and to Lannan's bedroom. I prefer this room to any other in the house. It makes me safe and I know I'm okay when I'm in there.
---
Emily: so I'll be moving in with Lenny in the next few weeks and I'll need y'all to help
Chip: I've got my truck we can use
Lachlan: I'll bring boxes and bags
Joogie: I've got boxes too
Toasted: I'll be along as well
Lannan: I really can't wait y'know
Emily: me neither. I love you Lenny boi
---
Lannan comes and sits next to me on the bed, wrapping his arms and legs around me. "I love you so much." He tells me, planting kisses on every inch of skin he can see. I giggle and squeal, trying to get away. "Baby, don't leave meeeeee!" He shouts after me. I return with his cardboard cut out of the Queen of England. "Liz!" Lannan shouts, running towards me. I drop Liz on the floor as Lannan falls into my arms, both of us laughing. My mood instantly drops and I just lay on the floor, a few tears falling from my eyes. Lannan sees and picks me up, sitting on the rope swing. "Its going to be okay, baby." He tells me, rocking us back and forth. "There's something I need to say." I go white and stop the rope swing. "You can say anything you need to." Lenny tells me as he smiles. "I'm having trouble with my mental health and I don't know how to ask for help." I burst into tears and Lannan hugs me tighter than he ever has before.