Part Eight

"You're going to be okay, sweetie. You and the baby are bloody legends." Lannan tells me, holding my hair and rubbing my back while I throw up in the toilet.
---
Me and Lenny are sat on the sofa watching movies and I have loads of water bottles near me, and a bucket in case I throw up again. "Thank you for helping me." I whisper and gently kiss Lenny's cheek. "It's okay, my love. It's my job to be here." He smiles. "Get some rest, babe." I nod and stumble to the bedroom.
---
It's 6am and Lenny hasn't come to the bed yet. Where is he? I yawn and sit up, scratching my head. "Fucking game!" I hear from the recording room and hear a smash. "Typical." I say and make my way to him. I just step in to the room and duck as he throws a cup, smashing a couple of meters behind me. "Lannan!" I shout and he doesn't reply. His earphones must be really loud. I pull one of the earphones and let go, it smacking back to his ear. "What was that for?" He said rudely as he stopped the recording and turned to face me. I step out of the way and turn his attention to the cup. "That almost hit me! You need to be more careful and control your anger when playing games. I don't like when you get angry." My voice trails off, getting quieter until I whisper and start to cry. He says nothing. I sweep up the broken cup and put it in the recycling bin outside.
---
@lazarbeamyt: I really need to control my anger, I've resorted to smashing cups and that's not good.
->@emilyeacott_yt: no. you are right.
---
I must have fallen asleep for a few hours, because Lannan isn't home and I don't remember him leaving. Where has he gone?
---
Emily: where are you? you've left without saying a word
Lannan: I've been gone for a while, figured you two bloody legends needed some space after my outburst.
Emily: just replace the cup and whatever else you smashed and we'll forget it. come home.
Lannan: on my way babe.
---
"Em?" I hear faintly. I groan as I wake from my nap. "Sorry if I woke you." Lannan said, looking sorry for himself. "I replaced the cup," he said, handing me a bubble wrapped box. I took the protective layer off and opened up the box. In the box, there is a different cup to the one that Lannan smashed, a Little Mix cup with the "Glory Days" album cover wrapped around it. "Wow," I say, taken back. "This wasn't the one you smashed." He sits beside me. "I know." He simply says, and kisses both me and the bump. "I'm gonna go record, care to join me?" Lannan asks, holding out his hand. I took it and he led me to the recording room.