O n e

Interview
Shit
Shit
Shit

13 hours earlier

"My Eun Hee is so amazing, she was just hired a month ago and she's already achieved so much. She's already had her first promotion, a raise and favoured by her boss, you know the one who runs Kim Industries? The company that basically powers the company, on renewables. It's such an amazing company and don't get me started on what my Eun Hee does there..."

Jesus Christ. If the woman says one more word.
I'm going to punch her.
Eun Hee this.
Eun Hee that .
Eun Hee,
Eun Hee
Eun Hee

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

"So what does Y/n do?" Mrs Song adds.

Your mother finally decides to speak after silently sitting beside you the whole meal.

"She has a meeting tomorrow for KSJ enterprises ."

"So you're saying that she doesn't actually have a job yet?"  Mrs Song says smugly.

"And isn't it the third interview you've had this week since you were  rejected by all three." Eun Hee adds.

You absolutely hated the Song's but had no choice but to tag along with your mother after she practically begged you as she didn't want to be interrogated by the Song's alone.

"Mum I think we should be going, after all I do have an interview with KSJ Enterprises,"
"Mrs Song you've surely heard of the massive company right ? The one that owns the company Eun Hee works for right ?" You say, and smile as for the first time time Mrs Song didn't have anything to say back.

You both walk out of the restaurants leaving the two Songs gawping after you.

"Mum, please remind me that to never come with you to have dinner with the Songs's. Ever."

Your mother simply chuckles.

"Get some rest sweetheart, because I swear if you're  late to another meeting. So help me,"

"Goodnight mum, I'm heading to my apartment now."

Present

It was fine. Everything was fine. I'm only 5 minutes late. That's not bad.

The last interview  you went to, you where over an hour late. And hadn't even prepared your answers.

You lightly chuckle as you enter the massive building.
A receptionist was sitting right in the middle with her massive desk. She  looked drop dead gorgeous. The gorgeous type that would be a runway model or an actress.

Wow everyone that works here must be beautiful. 

You conjured up a small bit of courage  and walked up to woman.

"Miss Lee is that you? You should know Mr Kim doesn't take lateness lightly, please be seated in the waiting room for now."

You quickly walk into the waiting room, You hadn't thought that she'd already go off on you seeing as you where only 5 minutes late. It was a modern room, simple white armchairs organised neatly in the room with a coffee table in the middle. You sat down gathered your thoughts and answers ready for your interview. Your mind slowly started to drift, your thoughts engulfing you.A sudden voice snapped you out of it.

"Miss Lee, Mr Kim will see you now."

———————————————————————————A/n: HOLY SHIT, Ive literally been planning this for a while now and can't believe i've actually put my thoughts into words

A/n: HOLY SHIT, Ive literally been planning this for a while now and can't believe i've actually put my thoughts into words. This is my first story so please excuse the fact that half of this is shit :) .

Wheeze I hope you all enjoy this as much as I enjoy writing this. 💛

Edited (567 words)

Edited (567 words)

Started : 1|10|18