f i v e

"Nice to meet you I'm Jungkook,"

He says as he smiles exposing his cute little bunny teeth. You genuinely didn't know what to do. You where confused, how could someone be literally so cute and be in the body handcrafted by the gods?

You smile back at him, your words not leaving the tip of your tongue.

"Shall we go in?" He gently says and walking beside you.

You both walk into the café and your breath slightly hitches at the sight inside. It was beautiful. The whole backside of the café was glass letting molten rays of sunlight pour into it , beautiful paintings hung on the bare brick walls giving off a sense of beauty elegance and grace mixed with minimalism. Leather sofas lay about the café and the fresh scent of coffee intoxicates your lungs. Jungkook grins again showing off his cute little bunny teeth and you swear your heart flutters.

He guides you towards these two sofas and you sit down.  He smiles at you again and at this point your heart was fucking gone.

"Do you want anything?" He asks his smooth voice literally lulling you.

"I think just a coffee, thanks."

Not gonna lie you really wanted to try one of their cakes but then again you didn't want to be asking for too much and there was already a whole meal sitting in front of you. 

"I'll be right back , I'll just go order them" he says.

As he walks off to the counter, you hear you're phone go off.
———————————————————————————
Taehyungieee 🌻

                        See I told you he was cute ;)
———————————————————————————

Wait. Hold up. How did he even know ? You look up from your phone and immediately spot him. Towards  the back of the café, near the massive potted plants Taehyung was hiding.

Your phone goes off again.
———————————————————————————
Taehyungieee 🌻

Do not blame me. I'm here for research  purposes and bc you really needed a guy in your life apart from me, and bonus bc we can share this one if you want 🤪😏.
———————————————————————————

Your face immediately goes red.

"Ahem," Jungkook says a devilish smirk creeping across his face as he sits back down.

"Is everything ok?" He grins.

No it isn't. My best friend over there behind the plant kinda wants a threesome.

"I, uh, um- yeah" you stutter.

For a good moment you stare at him. You notice that unlike Jin,  Jungkook had a more tanned caramel complexion like he was always radiating so much energy and fun. His eyes smiled and you swore you could literally see stars as your trailed down his face your eyes were drawn to his tinted pink lips and the cute little mole that was stamped onto his face.

"So, Y/n tell me something about yourself ?" 
____________________________________
Jungkook's POV

Oh god she's so cute.

Jungkook stared right at you, noting how naturally your hair framed your face and how a slight pink tinted your cheeks and your beautiful smile formed perfectly on your face. How every time he would say something remotely funny you would lightly giggle and it would send his heart going at 1000 mph. Your laughter was a welcome melody to his ears and if it wasn't weird, he would have already recorded and set it as his ringtone.