t h r e e

(We have a new character folks 🤪)

(Back to your pov)

It has  been 2 days since you had heard from KSJ Industries .You had literally spent the day doing nothing. You were laying in your bed with sweats on (ngl they where hella old), watching rom coms, and half way through each film your mind always drifts back to him. His perfect face. His perfect body. His perfect lips. You found yourself grabbing your laptop and opening up a search tab.
———————————————————————————
Search : KSJ Industries

All     Images    Maps    News    Videos  | tools

KSJ Industries founded in 1997, was under the name Kim Industries until the CEO of the multimillionaire company handed the company to his son Mr Kim Seok Jin and therefore the new CEO renamed the company KSJ Industries.  The company owns many buildings and industrial sites, for example Lotte World Tower and Hannam The Hill. The current company has one of the biggest stock market shares in South Korea, deeming it to be on the top 100 richest brands in the world.

———————————————————————————
You hover over the name Kim SeokJin. Honestly a part of you knew it was wrong internet stalk your potential new boss. But then again it wasn't everyday that your potential new boss looked that good. You caved in, and curiosity made you click on it.
———————————————————————————
Mr Kim SeokJin
Born: 4 December 1992, Gwacheon, South Korea
Job: CEO of KSJ Industries
Education;
High School : Bosung High School
University : Konkuk University (Bachelors Degree) Hanyang University (post graduate)
Relationship status: ***
Height : 179 cm (5"10 and 1/2)
Weight: 64 kg

*** Kim SeokJin is a famous bachelor, Ladies practically melting at the site of the multimillionaire. He is not known to have had any serious relationships since he became the CEO of KSJ, although media likes to suggest otherwise.
———————————————————————————

Although you wanted him to be single, you honestly didn't expect him to be. He was a multimillionaire who was beautiful, who wouldn't want that?

Just as you started to lose yourself in your thoughts, your phone started to ring.

Taehyungiee🌻

"Y/n, y/n, y/n, y/n. Y/n"

You could practically see his smile. Taehyung was probably one of your favourite people on the entire planet. You had known him since birth - your mother often left you with his family as she was constantly at work and no one could look after you. You both thought of each other as family. The only thing that probably was able to set you two apart was the fact that Taehyung was rich. Like bathing in Gucci rich. But that never stopped the both of you from being inseparable.

"Tae what did you do this time ?" You smile as you could hear the boy practically squealing.

"Well, for once will you pleaseeeeeeee come with me to this thing. Its an art gallery opening. My mum wants me to scope out the competition. You know how she gets when she sees new galleries opening, they're all competition to her."

You softly smiled. Taehyung's  mother was an artist and his father was a potter and they where well sought out after - the rich and famous practically on their knees to be able to get one of their works.

"Sure, when is it"

"Yeah about that please don't kill me its in two hours."

"No."

"Y/n-ahhh please Ill buy you pizza and treat you out! Please"

"You owe me, I'll be ready in an hour."

"THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU.
———————————————————————————

You looked at yourself in the mirror. You didn't recognise your reflection. The person that looked back at you was absolutely sensational , someone who bothered to dress up, someone who bothered to wear makeup and someone who looked absolutely stunning.

*knocking*
"Y/n if you don't come out in literally ten seconds, I WILL KICK THIS DOOR DOWN AND DRAG YOU. MY MUM IS GONNA KILL US WE ARE ALREADY LATE !"

You chuckled at the sound of his desperation. Unlike you, Taehyung was someone who hated being late and the mere thought of it drove the man insane. You grabbed your purse and joined Taehyung in his car.  

When you two arrived men and women were already inside. It was practically full. You felt out of place, everyone was wearing extravagant clothing and they all looked utterly spectacular and the multiple paintings on the wall accompanied them. Each seemed to have been painted with such emotion and feeling, it moved you. Taehyung slowly linked both your arms in his and guided you across the sea of people.

"Y/n will you be ok? I just need to go tell the host we've arrived."

"Ok," you say; but comes out as a mere whisper as all the chatter in the room drowned out your voice.

In all honesty, you hated coming to big crowds and
social events. The idea of loads of people in one room slightly terrified you. All the talking suddenly started to get louder along with the sudden throbbing in your head. It wouldn't stop. You needed somewhere that was quiet. You needed to breath.

A small balcony towards the back of the room caught your eye and you headed towards it.

Once you where outside, you gawped at the sky. It was beautiful. It was a painting itself, a palette of deep purples and blues with speckles of stars. It was a welcome site.

The silence outside was suddenly broken by a deep, soothing husky voice. A voice that you recognised immediately.

"Miss Lee, what a pleasure to see you here."
____________________________________
A/n; eyo kids welcome to another boring ass filler chapter. Yikes btw the stuff about Jin is researched so I'm not entirely sure if it's correct please don't attack me :(. Oof I'm sorry for the late update but hey homegirl is still sobbing into her pot noodles bc BTS ARE IN LONDON 🤧😭😭😭😭. Anywho I hope y'all have a good day/night 💞.

Edited . (987 words)