s i x

Back your POV
(Bc homegirl can't write long enough in either Jin's or Jungkook's or possibly Taehyung's POV :))

You didn't even realise that hours had gone by. You were still in the café with Jungkook and it was already dark out. You could hear a faint sound of snoring and realised that it must be Tae still behind the plant. You looked to where he last was and surely enough he was still there squatting but somehow managed to fall asleep. You giggle at the thought.

You check your phone.

21:37

"Shit." You curse under your breathe.

You were meant to meet up with your mum the next day to help her for a few errands and you only getting a few hours of sleep was NOT going to get you through the day. Jungkook looks up at you with a confused look.

"I'm so sorry, it's been amazing but I need to get back to my apartment. I need to help my mum with a few things tomorrow." You speedily say gathering up your things and hastily getting up.

Jungkook sweetly smiles at you.

"It's fine, I'll drop you off if you would like." He says as he gathers his stuff up as well.

As you both walk out the café, you still spot Tae sleeping behind the plant and decided it would be fun just to leave him there.

I'm an amazing best friend.

Jungkook brings you over to his car, and opens the door for you.

Woah.

You had already expected him to be rich, seeing as he brought you to probably the fanciest café ever. But his car was amazing, the ones you would only imagine seeing on displays.

He grins at you showing off his cute bunny teeth again as you got in.

The car journey was mostly silent apart from every now and then you would steal glances at Jungkook who had his eyes steadily fixed on the road.

It wasn't long until you got back to your apartment.

As you got out he rolled down his window.

"It was great meeting you, Y/n."
" I'll call you." He grins as he drives off.

You grin as the silhouette of his fancy ass car drives off into the distance and you enter your apartment. You immediately sink into your sofa, and smile at the thought of Jungkook. He was adorable.

All of a sudden your phone starts to blow up with notifications.
———————————————————————————
11 new messages

Taehyungieee🌻
You

Fucking

Bitch

Leaving

Me

Here

I

Could've

Been