n i n e

"No."

"No."

"No."

"Jesus my toe looks better then you."

"Tae this is ridiculous. I look like an egg in this stupid dress, Kook can you take Tae somewhere else. Please."

You stare hard at the younger male who was huddled in the corner of the dressing room with dresses everywhere; his face illuminated by the light from the phone screen. Tae stood amid all the mess like some conquerer.

"I have found my life mission. I will FIND THE PERFECT DRESS FOR YOU. I will. I will. I will. Will I?" 

He suddenly dives into he ocean of dresses and emerges with a dress that you haven't yet worn.

"This is it. Sis I Kim Taehyung, have done it again."

You stare hard at him. Honestly you have absolutely no clue how you ended up being best friends with him. You were the complete opposite of him and it astounded you how you were able to keep up with his antics.

"Tae, shut up can't you see that I'm trying to level up on league of legends?  Please do us all favour and close that mouth of yours." Jungkook snapped.

Tae glares at him and throws the dress at you.

      "Please try it on, I know this is this is the one."

...

You look at yourself in the mirror. You looked absolutely breathtaking. You were usually too lazy to ever dress up properly and go out, your idea of fun was to stay at your apartment and binge watch Netflix shows, but your reflection was telling you otherwise. You smoothen out the dress and walk out.

You exchange glances at both men who were waiting patiently outside for you. An odd silence chokes the corridor. You wait for an answer but nothing is said.

Oh god I DO LOOK LIKE A TOE DON'T I? Is the colour ugly? Am I just ugly?

Your whole body burns up with the thoughts of you looking like an absolute clown.

"Please say something." You mumble.

"Sis, I think my dick twitched." Tae gawks.

"W-w-what he said. Wait what? NO. NO NOT WHAT HE SAID. I meant you look great." Jungkook pieces together a light blush tinting his honey skin.

You giggle at their remarks.

"So I'm guessing this is the one?" You raise a brow at both men.

"Yeah, I think so too." Jungkook mutters.

                                               ...

You walk out the store holding the dress bag meanwhile Tae and Jungkook are bickering over what to eat.

"I want burgers." Tae pouts.

"I want sushi." Jungkook retorts.

"Both of you better come up with a decision before I start eating that nice plant over there, settle it with rock paper scissors or something just hurry up." You jokingly say.

"Ah the one and only way to decide things." Tae says and they both get into a heated rock, paper and scissors battle.

"Sushi it is." Jungkook cheeses and runs towards the restaurant.

....

Your phone rings, making you mess up your eyeliner for probably the 6th time already.