The Apology

I threw Ada off my arm and ran after Angie.
Angie: She's gone. WHO KNOWS WHAT SHE COULD DO WITH THAT INFORMATION!!
Me: I can't track her sent ether she must have masked her sent.
Andrew: YOU KNOW FIGHTING A WEREWOLF ISN'T EASY!!
Angie: WELL YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE SPELL WARES OFF!!
Aaron: Wait why are we fighting.
Andrew: You and Ada were in a trance.
Aaron: Oh come on again!
Andrew: Yeah 4 times bro.
Aaron: Don't bring "her" up.
Angie: Don't bring who up.
Aaron: Kathy she was pure evil. Called my man Andrew her "King". They kissed right in front of me, I mean  I ship it but I was literally dying so I hated it. And I fanboy'ed a little when my ships, Jadam(Jada) and Kandrew(Kangie) came true even thought I was chained up.
Andrew: Hey remember when you had a crush on Justice when Adam and her broke up.
Aaron: WE WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT THAT!
Adam: Why it was cute and it was your first crush.
Aaron: I'm leaving it's time to go anyways.
Me: Yeah I suggest that we head to the abandoned house.
Angie: Hey can I lay on you in wolf form your fluffy.
Ada: Yeah me too.
Me: Fine
Andrew: Hey Aaron can we....
Aaron: 😒Yeah I was waiting for you to ask.
We walked to the abandoned house aka Our secret base. Ashley used her magic and healed my scar while Angie told Ada what was happening when she was undercontrol.
Ada: Wait I did WHAT!!
Angie: You were being controlled by Nayeli and you bit Aniya by biting through her bandages.
Ada: OMG I'M SO SORRY ANIYA
Me: Its cool. I'm not dead at least.
Ada: No it's my fault for charging at her when we saw what she could do.
Me: I said it's fine don't beat yourself up over it.
Ada: I know but...
Me: I'm not debaiting over this, it's fine.
Angie: So what do you think Nayeli is going to do with our hair and your blood.
Me: I don't know but, maybe she is going to get the DNA from the hair and blood and use it to strengthen herself and try to kill us.
Ada: Is she really going to try and kill us?
Me: Nah probably not.
Angie: Well it's getting late we got to get to school early in the morning. Let's call it a night.
Ada: Yeah but the boy's and Ashley beat us to it.
Me: Welp night guys.
Angie: Night.
Ada: Good Night
I transformed and got comfortable on the floor when I was greeted by Ada and Angie leaning on me like I was a pillow.
I was sleeping nicely when all of a sudden. I felt something pull my tail
Me: AHHHHH
Angie: WHAT HAPPENED!!!!
Ada: WHY ARE YOU YELLING!!
Me: WHAT DID YOU PULL MY TAIL ANGIE!!
Angie: I WAS DREAMING AND I HAD TO PULL A ROPE TO TRIGGER THE BALLOONS!!
Ada: STOP YELLING!!!
Me: ok but, please no yell at me🙁.
Ada: Awww why are you giving me puppy dog eyes.
Me: To stop you from yelling.
Ada: Now I wanna pet you.
Me: Please don't.
Ada: To late.
Ada and Angie started to let me like I was a dog. I mean I don't blame them I  sorta am a dog but, even more fluffy.
[At a secret location: Narrator's POV]
Nayeli: Master, I have what you needed from the creatures.
???: Good job my little Human mind slave. Now grab three Cauldron's and fill them up with tainted water.
Nayeli: Yes Master.
She did as her Master said.
???: So how hard was it to get the ingredients. I only said to get hair.
Nayeli: Well Master, the werewolf wouldn't go down without a fight she could've killed me if I didn't control two of the them.
???: Well at least we can do what we need to do.
Nayeli: Don't worry Master the Cauldrons already have fire under them so we can start.
???: Lets start.
Nayeli's master dropped the hair into the two Cauldrons and poured the blood into the other one. Nayeli started to stir the Cauldrons and her master chanted a spell. Black light came from each Cauldron then three figures appeared in front each Cauldron.
???: So how are my girls doing. So you have to do is bring Angie, Ada,and Aniya to me. And if anyone asks for your names ignore them. But, for the other girls. You.
He pointed at the figure that looked like Aniya and Said
???: You are now Called Anti-Aniya or Anti for short.
???: You.  version Angie . Your name is Dark-Angie or Dark for short.