"Northern Lights": Bolin

A/N: So, sorry this one has taken a little longer than I expected it to! I had some stufffff go down personally in the last week. Anyway, this one is about you, or 'the reader', and Bolin. You're a waterbender, living in Republic City. The plot takes place during the second season, when Bolin was doing those semi-crappy movers. It's been a hell of a long time since I've seen it so I tried my best to make everything sync up, but this time, there's prolly some stuff I got wrong. Though, I think it makes sense! Either way, it'll be cute! I promise!

Thanks to Youtubegirl350 for requesting this! I hope you like it!

Lines indicate time skips, and in this case, {F/N} refers to a friend's name and your first name, and, I think it'll be pretty obvious when each applies.

Aight then, let's go!

______________________________

You groaned, throwing your hands over your face, leaning back in the deep, soft, cushioned chair, as your best friend in the entire world tried as hard as he possibly could to keep from bursting out laughing. Leaning over to you, he whispered.

"Well, {Nickname}, I don't expect that looks anything like the capital you remember, now does it?"

Your response was a deeper, more dismayed gutteral utterance.

"No." It took you several minutes before you replied, only to be fiercely hushed by those actually buying into the crap blaring across the stately silvered screen before you.

Nuktuk: Hero of the South

______________________________

"That was so stupid!" You all but yelled, tossing your drink in a nearby waste-bin, resisting the urge to stomp your way back to {You can use any male friend's name here ~ I thought it'd be fun to have a guy friend involved instead of a female for a change}'s side. "I can't believe they didn't even have one person actually resemble an actual Water Tribe citizen. Everyone was so-"

You slipped, ironically, on a small patch of ice before you. {F/N} laughed before helping you steady yourself. You shook him off, as he rolled his eyes. "So what, {Y/N}?" His laughter was too coy. "Pale?"

You huffed. "Exactly."

He merely shook his head, tugging you along before you could cross paths with any of the happier mover-goers. "Come on, there's lots of diversity down South now. That Wolfbat guy was pretty white, wasn't he?"

You huffed. "Tahno?" He had a point. "Yeah. He's-" You stopped, dead in your tracks. "Oh." You let out a terribly unkind word. A nearby mother covered the ears of her youngest child before her eyes widened in shock, matching yours and those of your friends in size and expression.

"That's-"

"Nuktuk!"

"No!" You turned, shoving your hand in your now incredibly irritating best friend's face. "Don't! Stop!" He continued to wave, now jumping up and down comedically in an attempt to catch the attention of the young man who'd just come into view of the streetlight.

"Nuktuk! Hey! This way! My friend here is your biggest fan!" You cursed your ancestors as the actor smiled, hugely, turning to head in your direction.