Author's Note

Heyyy everyone! 

First off, I would like to thank you for all the love on this collection of stuff I've written. I appreciate it so so much. There's really just one major thing I wanted to clarify here, since I covered most of the information about the story in the description. 

Basically, I have written different chapters of this at different times, and in varying states of mind. I wrote when I didn't care, when I was awake for way too long, and when I did care, and wanted sections to be written well. So, in an effort to make myself feel better, and shed some light onto a possible disconnect with regard to style, I'll state that I've placed notes in the chapters that are older, or make less sense, that I myself have found fault in. It helps me to point that out, as I don't always see it done, and want to let everyone know that I recognize how some stuff I've put out into the world is just....ehhh...semi-wack lol. I also feel better when I know how far I've come. 

The notes here are pretty much the same, so they should be easily identified. I might be over-explaining. You'll see what I'm referring to as you read. 

Once more, thank you for your interest. It means the world to me. 

- Britt - 

 ٩(◕‿◕。)۶