Leg 1 - Pitstop

Before we start first of all Meet Tina and Tenneal, Apparently wattpad has a limit of 20 photos per chapter so I couldn't add them in but here we go.

Tina

Tenneal

Tenneal

Let's go

Let's go.

3rd person POV

As the teams began making thier way to the airport, some teams talking and getting to know each other, while others decided to focus more on the strategy behind the game of the amazing race.

Jay: "Kim have you seen the race before on TV or online? Or are you going in Blind?"

Kim: "I have seen a few episodes yeah? My son made me watch some when we found out I'd be on the race. Aside from that I'm pretty much in the dark, But that doesn't mean I won't throw someone under the bus at a U-Turn if I need to."

Over with Tina and Tenneal

Tenneal: "I assume you haven't had a good start so far?"

Tina: "No, I got so lost, then I couldn't even find it. Most teams were gone by the time I even got to the damn place, But it just makes it easier to do anything to get ahead."

Tenneal: "I trust you Tina. We got this."

With many teams also speculating who could have possibly joined the race.

Milan: "Do you feel like you might have an idea of who's racing?"

Chris J: "No honestly, we were led to our taxi one at a time so we couldn't see anyone else. They really thought ahead with this whole Separation idea."

With Milan and Chris in First place, they were the first to make it to the airport, Booking thier seats on Etihad Air, Flying from Brisbane to Cairo with a stop in Dubai, Abu Dhabi. The two boys decided to wait at the gate, pondering who else could have joined the race while Milan told his partner about some of the other racers he knew.

Milan: "There is one older lady that kind of put us to shame in the first few minutes, making a beeline for the attraction and causing all but three of us to just follow her. I'd feel weird asking her name so I feel like just calling her mum."