The Final Leg

This is it, After a few months of writing, it comes down to this moment. We started with 11 teams, And slowly but surely, We have whittled that number down to three. Our final Three teams, Roisin and Cheyenne, Chris and Milan, And Kim and Jay, Are now on their last leg. The final tasks before arriving at the Final pit stop. It is here, In the beautiful Sydney Opera House, That our three teams will race to the finish line to win the Amazing Race Season 1 and walk away with the 1 Million Dollar Cash Prize. The final leg starts now. In a race spanning the world, Who will win, The Amazing Race.

With the final three teams now all waiting at Rio International Airport, Roisin and Cheyenne were both excited and happy with the final three teams.

Roisin: "Did you think we would make it this far?"

Cheyenne: "No, But I think it's good that we won the last leg... Though did we technically win it if it kept going?"

Roisin: "Probably not, But honestly, I'm just glad we made it to the end. I'm a little bummed that Liam and Alex made it this far only to miss out on the final leg but on the other hand. I'm just happy we didn't need to worry about that."

Cheyenne: "How about the other two teams?"

Roisin: "What about them?"

Cheyenne: "I'm worried, Chris and Milan are smart, Like really smart, But Jay and Kim are so physically strong."

Roisin: "Jay more so than Kim."

Cheyenne: "Yeah maybe so but she does not fucking give up. It's terrifying."

Roisin: "I guess, But we have our own advantages too you know, We were underestimated from the start and I don't blame them, You saw the teams we were up against. They were definitely better suited for some of the challenges we had to do, But we are still here."

Cheyenne: "We got lucky with that task in the hospital."

Roisin: "That was literally tailor-made just for you, Now that I think about it, Everyone has had a challenge suited for everyone."

Cheyenne: "Medical for me..."

Roisin: "Remember in London, When we had to put up the stall or serve the food, They were both made for Kim and Jay, Kim said at the start she works in fast food and has for years, There probably isn't something she can't seel, And Jay is just suited to any physical challenge right?"

Cheyenne: "What about Chris and Milan though?"

Roisin: "Honestly, I feel like the entirety of Ireland was just their challenge."

Cheyenne: "More like their entire leg."

Roisin: "But we finally got a win, Do you think it will matter now with previous wins, Or do you think it will be a complete and total shit show for the end?"

Cheyenne: "I hope it's a shit show, We have always done better when everything crumbles."

Roisin: "Let's hope you are right."

As they were waiting in the business lounge, Relaxing and preparing for their trip, Chris and Milan And Kim and Jay walked together to meet the girls.

Kim: "I won't lie, When I saw Alex and Liam already at the hospital I was scared for you guys."

Chris: "Worried about us? Nah no need, We knew what we were doing."

Milan: "Says the one who didn't have to fucking repeat that stupid dancing challenge twice."

Kim: "That was fun."

Jay: "Yes but you aren't stiff, I am."

Kim: "You weren't when i told you to fucking relax for once. Seriously, Just because you are physically strong doesn't mean you can't be flexible or nimble. You just need to learn how to move with the music."