Leg 7

With only Four teams left in the competition, The teams were getting closer, Trying to strategise and think about who each one wanted in the final three. They knew that being a final four was not an option, It never has been, It never will be. But now they were worried. They could reach out and grab the win, They could smell and taste it. But one team wasn't going to get that dream.

Chris: "Milan you ready for this?"

Milan: "Yeah I'm ready, Where are we headed?"

As the close ticked over the minute, Chris ripped the clue and opened it up, Showing their next destination.

Milan: "Oh fuck really? Nice Rio let's go to Brazil."

Chris: "Hang on, When you land, Teams must find their own way to Mureta Do Leme, Overlooking the beautiful Copacabana beach. When they arrive, Teams must take the hiking path up the mountain to find their next clue."

Milan: "So we have a lot of walking and travelling to do you reckon?"

Chris: "Absolutely."

With Milan and Chris now making their way back through to Dublin International Airport, They were curious among other things to see who had been eliminated.

Chris: "Five teams left, Well Four now. But who do you want to go home?"

Milan: "If it was up to me, No one would go home, It would be a point system, Whoever comes first gets the most points and so on and so forth. On the other hand, If I had to pick someone. I'd have to say, Kim and Jay, They are such massive competition that I literally don't think many of us would win in a straight up foot race to the finish line."

Chris: "You have a good point but I like Mum, She's cool. I honestly hope Jane and David go home. Those two are evil and I just want them gone. They just bring the mood down, Especially with how much shit David was giving Lachlan. You know what I mean?"

Milan: "Yeah I know but still, I just think that maybe if there was less actual competition, We might have a better chance at winning."

With Time going on as The two guys stood and waited, Able to enjoy their time in the business lounge, Unknowing to them who was still in the race.

Kim: "Where's Milan and Chris, they were surely first?"

Roisin: "Yeah they were, But I don't know where they are. Hell, I don't care at this stage, to be honest, I'm still surprised we are even here."

Cheyenne: "Honestly, So am I. This is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, And It's been pretty evident from leg 2 that we aren't exactly cut out for it. We got lucky in the first leg placing so high."

Alex: "Honestly, You guys have been extremely lucky to even make it this far. It wouldn't surprise me honestly if you two end up in the final leg."

Cheyenne: "What makes you say that?"

Liam: "Well you girls have been doing really well so far, And luck like yours doesn't just vanish overnight."

Roisin: "Yeah, Alright."

Jay: "Well at least we are heading off to a new destination, Brazil was it?"

Kim: "Yeah, I've never even dreamed that I'd ever been able to go to any of these places, And so far, In just over a week I've managed to go to so many countries."

Roisin: "Didn't think you would ever get to do this?"

Kim: "Absolutely not. I'm starting to get to an age now where I would prefer to go out and see the world but also want to stay at home because no one wants to get caught hurting themselves in another country."