Leg 6

While Jane and David waited at the airport for the other teams to arrive, they noticed the first team starting to walk over, being Alex and Liam.

Jane: "Hey congrats on not being last for a change."

Alex: "It feels weird I can say that for sure."

Liam: "I have no idea where everyone else is."

David: "Any idea who could have come last? Or do you think we might finally get a non-elimination leg one day?"

Jane: "I doubt that. Following the TV show we should have had 2 by now."

As the two teams discussed the possibility of a non elimination leg. They heard the sound of sneakers on the floor as the third team cam around with the final two teams. Jay and Kim, with Milan and Chris as well as Roisin and Cheyenne.

Jane: "Oh wow who could have gone home?"

David: "I hope Lachlan went home, fuck that guy."

Alex: "Why do you hate him so much?"

David: "He has a face only a mother could love, and it wouldn't surprise me if even his original mother went no thank you."

Liam: "What about Luke and Ellen?"

Jane: "Have to ask them."

When all five teams came together, They all congratulated each other for surviving another leg.

Jane: "It's killing me, who came last?"

Jay: "Well, Lachlan and Caitlin came in last."

Kim: "Yeah so they got eliminated."

Jane: "There David you finally got your wish."

David: "Thank God for that."

Alex: "So where is Luke and Ellen?"

Roisin: "They were also eliminated. It was a double elimination leg. Two teams went home."

With shock spread across the first two teams. Jane looked at her team mate.

Jane: "Well there goes the idea of a non elimination leg."

Alex: "Who the fuck decided to have a double elimination? Especially this late in the game?"

Milan: "Don't know, but it's a scary thought when you realize anything can happen."

As the final five teams enjoyed the peace and quiet that came with a much smaller group. They boarded the plane as it arrived and began the journey to Dublin.

Jane: "So you've got a big target on your back this time."

David: "You would think so but honestly, I only ever worked in the city. So I had to travel in and out each day. That doesn't mean I'm going to know where everything is."

Jane: "You might know something?"

David: "Just depends on where it is we're actually going. If I do know something I'll let you know."

With the plane beginning its descent into the Irish Capital City. All 5 remaining teams headed through security and out to find thier marked vehicle. The clue hidden inside.

With Jay and Kim surging ahead, finding a vehicle in seconds with Milan and Chris close behind them. Roisin and Cheyenne in third place and a bummed David and Jane in 4th. Alex and Liam were having a lot of trouble finding the car. Not noticing what the others did. That the marker wasn't inside the car or hanging from the rear view mirror. It was on top of the car with a small red and yellow Tassle hanging down over the back window.