Obsession

We all have history. We all change. I changed. I got off the shit I was on.

                      /Flashback . A/n trigger warning, rape and drug use. If you get unsettled by this stuff I would recommend not reading this part. It will just help to get to know Oliviah more/
"Come on Olive one more" Jared said as he handed me the straw.
"Fine. You know I can't pass up a good time" I said as I leaned down and snorted the line of cocaine they had on the coffee table.
  The disgusting drug was everywhere in that house. "Olive come on" I heard a voice i didn't recognize say. I was too fucked up to realize that was about to be one of the worst mistakes I had ever made in my life.
   I followed the voice upstairs. I still had no idea who it was. They led me into a dark room, the only source of light coming from the crack under the door.
  I was too weak and too high to realize what was happening until all of my  clothes were on the ground. The person started kissing my neck roughly.
"Stop it" I said quietly. They kept kissing my neck.
"Stop. Please" I begged as they pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me. I started throwing punches. I was way too weak and they easily pinned me down. They continued kissing down my neck and towards my chest. They ripped my bra off.
"GET OFF" I yelled. They then went to my underwear.
                   /Flashback over/
I didn't realize how hard I was crying until I realized I was in front of bucks. I sat for a second calming the tears. When I was sure I was calmed down a tiny bit (I wasn't sobbing anymore" I stepped into bucks. It was a lot more calm than normal.
"Buck" I said quietly.
"Huh. What's wrong Oliviah?" He asked immediately.
"N-nothing. I just came to tell you I was staying tonight" I said. He nodded and gave me a small hug.
  I walked upstairs trying to stop crying. I got in front of my door and let my head  fall against it letting the tears go. I slid down the door and cried. I'm not sure for how long exactly. But, when I opened my eyes Dallas was sitting next to me.
  He looked at me. If he was feeling anything i sure as hell couldn't tell. I usually read people easily. Dallas was different.
Looking him in the eyes I asked "what". I heard my voice crack, and I knew i was about to cry again.
  Dallas stood up and held out his hand. I grabbed it and he helped me up. Surprisingly, he pulled me into a hug.
"I thought you said you didn't give hugs"
He shrugged and held me tighter.
  Once he let go I walked into my room dally following me.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
I shook my head "just some bad memories"
"Like what?"
"My addiction. Shit like that"
"Addiction?"
"Cocaine. I was heavily addicted. Back I'm Washington"
"You go to rehab?"
"Jail. After I got raped I got sent to jail"
"How long ago was all this?"
"When I was 16" 
"So almost two years huh?"
  I nodded.
"What happened to the guy that raped you?"
"He's kinda why I went to jail." I paused "possession of a fire arm. I shot him in the stomach. He didn't die or anything. They caught me with the gun but didn't know I had shot him. When I went to jail I told them about him raping me he got out into the same jail as me and some of the guys in my gang beat his ass. Surprisingly I got let out early" I laughed. "Then I left Washington. You have a cigarette?"
"Yeah" he said as he tossed me one with his lighter. "Thanks" I mumbled.
  After smoking my cigarette and over thinking dally asked "you wanna go for a walk?"
"Yeah"
  We both got up and walked out of the room. When we got downstairs there were a lot more people then earlier. We told buck we were leaving and made our way towards the park.
  We messed around the whole time there. When we got there I had heard a familiar voice scream
"HELP" it was Johnny.