Emerald

*text*
Emerald: I'm at the bus station come get me 😜

Olive: okay babe be there soon
*End text*

"Who wants to come with me to get Emerald?"
"I will" Dally said into my ear.
"I guess I'll go" Soda added. I nodded and looked around. No one else said anything so we headed out to my car. We drove to the bus stop which was about twenty minutes away. I got out of the car Dally and soda trailing behind me. I spotted Emeralds curly dirty blonde hair and shouted "EMERALD" She turned and I ran towards her.

We pulled each other into a huge hug and stood like that for a minute or two. "I've missed you so fucking much how has Washington been since I left?"
"It's been um busy Shelby is being a crazy bitch again and attacked Tyler"
"Everyone else okay with him? Is he okay?"
"Of course we all love Tyler just Shelby is fucking insane" She laughed.
"Yeah you're right"
Emerald looked behind me towards the guys
"And who are they?" She asked smiling. I waved them over and Introduced them. "This is Sodapop Curtis and this is Dallas Winston they're like my best friends" Dallas smirked and rolled his eyes at me
"Thought I was more to you sunshine"
"Shut up Dally" I said elbowing his stomach.
"It's really nice to meet you guys Liv has told me a LOT about you guys especially Steve and Dally"
"What you got going on with Steve?" Soda asked laughing
"Shut the fuck up soda you know damn well"
We all talked for a little bit longer before deciding to go back to the Curtis house.

"Emerald brace yourself" I whispered as we walked into the house. Two-bit, Steve, and Ponyboy were wrestling in the living room while Johnny sat to the side on his phone.
"Boys!"
They all snapped their head up and over towards me and grinned "Honey! You're home!" Two-bit said jokingly. I saw Dally glare at him and his jaw clench. I laughed and walked over to the boys helping them up. "Emerald these are my friends "Steve, Two-bit, And Ponyboy" They all came over to shake her hand and introduce themselves. 
    We ended up all sitting in the living room. Me on Dally's lap, next to us Emerald, Sodapop, Steve was sitting in the other chair, And Two-bit and Pony were on the floor. We were all laughing at a joke Two-bit had said when the door burst open. Our heads shot over to the door and we saw Johnny there cradling his arm that was holding a switch blade. Dally and I shot up from our seats, him almost knocking me over as we rushed over to Johnny. "What happened?" I asked grabbing his face and turning him towards me. "D-dad and mom were f-fighting" 
"Man why were you over there?" Dally asked 
"I'm going to fucking kill them!" I seethed. I was so angry I knew I was going to black out. 
"Oliviah" Dally said sternly. I looked over at him angrily as he gently pushed Johnny towards the bathroom where Ponyboy was. "What?!" 
"You need to calm down. Come out here with me" He grabbed my hand and led me onto the front porch. We sat down on the front steps and Dallas handed me a cigarette. "You can't hurt them, sunshine" 
"Why not" 
"You can't go back to jail" He chuckled I rolled my eyes and took a drag off the cigarette. 
"Hey look at me" 
I turned my head to face him and looked into his eyes. He leaned forward slowly and gently kissed my lips. "Johnny needs you. I need you" He said after a minute. I nodded my head and felt myself calm down. 
    After I finished my cigarette Dallas and I went back inside and sat down with the others. 

Guess who's back? I'll give you a hint.... IT'S ME