love buzz

i woke up feeling happy for the first time in awhile. today was the day i was taking the boys to the fair and i couldn't help but feel ecstatic. i got up and ran to the shower, washing my hair and body quickly. after i got out, i dried myself of and put on my vanilla scented lotion, dally had said he liked it once.
   when i was done with that i walked back to my bedroom and started to get dressed. i picked out a pair of fishnets, a plaid red skirt, and a t-shirt tucked into it. i put on a pair of converse and a leather jacket over it. 
   i walked out to the living room to see johnny all ready. "wanna go now"? i asked, startling him. he nodded and stood up, walking to the front door. i decided to let johnny drive, and after teaching him how to work the stick, he really got the hang of it. i let him drive around town before making him take us to the curtis house. 
   when we got there we walked right inside and sat on the couch. pony, steve, and soda were scattered on the couches and chair while two was sitting on the floor in front of the tv. "where's dal?"
"shower" pony said. i nodded and stood up. "is darry coming with us?"
"no, he had to work" sodapop answered. 
"oh" i said sadly. i thought he'd be able to take the day off. i walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. i pulled out the apple juice and started to pour some into a glass for myself. 
"pour some for me" i heard dally say in my ear. i felt him wrap his arms around my waist and softly kiss my neck. i reached up and grabbed a glass for him and poured the juice. while doing so, pony walked into the kitchen and looked over at us. 
"eww!" he said playfully. i laughed and shook my head. "shut up ponyboy. when you get a girl im sure you'll act the same way" i said sweetly. i turned so i was facing dally and handed him the glass. "here" he let go of me and took the glass, taking a drink. "thank you"
"you're welcome" i grabbed his hand and led him past ponyboy and into the living room. when we got back out there dallas sat down and pulled me onto his lap, causing me to almost spill my juice. 
"hey! be careful" i pouted. 
"no" he said while grabbing my cheeks and pulling me towards him. he gave me a kiss and let go. "are you two always gonna be like that?" pony asked coming back from the kitchen. dally rolled his eyes, annoyed and i let out a small laugh.
   after we finished our juice and made sure everyone was ready, i herded them outside to my car. "who wants to drive?" i asked with a small smile. instantly, all hands flew up. "i saw sodas hand up first" i said. i through the keys at him and pushed dally into the back seat, sitting on top of him. "good luck figuring out seating" i laughed. sodapop took charge and said "steve can sit up front with me, two can take the back seat, johnny can sit in between and pony can sit on the back or on the floor" everyone got in place and comfortable. johnny complained about sitting next to me and dally and ended up switching with ponyboy. other than that, we drove smoothly all the way to the fair grounds. 
   when we arrived, we piled out of the car and got in line. i got my wallet out and attached it to the chain on my belt so it wouldn't fall out. then, i grabbed my backpack with all my stuff and walked with the boys. when we got up there, i bought each of us a wrist band and made sure we all got stamped. "can we go to the bathroom?" steve groaned. i rolled my eyes and grabbed dallys hand. "yeah, lets go find one" 
   we walked around the fair grounds cracking jokes at each other until we found a bathroom. then, we split and went into them. the girls bathroom was a lot cleaner than expected. there wasn't anyone in there, or so i thought. all of the sudden from one of the stalls, i heard a soft cry. i walked over slowly and knocked on the door. "hey, are you okay?"
"y-yeah, im fine" 
"come here honey, you don't sound fine"i said as sweetly as i could. i heard the door unlock and open slowly, revealing a younger girl with mascara running down her cheeks. "oh, come here" i said opening my arms. she cried again and buried her head in my chest. i stroked her hair and said "what happened?"
"i saw my boyfriend and my best friend making out, and when i went to confront them they both called me a whore and 'dumped' me" she hiccuped. i squeezed her tighter. "what they said isn't true and honestly, you deserve so much better than that. fuck them. if they want each other let them have each other. it's not gonna last long and soon they'll be begging to be friends with you again"
"really? you think?" 
"no, i know. this type of thing happens all the time. they don't deserve to be your friend"
"thank you so much" she lifted her head from my shirt and looked up at me (i was about an inch taller) "i got mascara on your shirt"
"it's fine, i brought extra clothes" i said while looking down at her outfit. "do you want to get cleaned up and change? we look about the same size"
"i'd love that, thank you" 
"of course, it's no problem. after we're done you can come hang out with me and my friends"
"yes please" 
"sick. lets get that mascara off" we walked over to the mirror and i sat my backpack onto the counter. i pulled out my makeup wipes and makeup and had her stand in front of me. 
   we got the makeup off of her and put more mascara on, and i even did her eyeliner. when we were done, i handed her the outfit (ripped jeans and a black crop top with a small teddy bear on the sternum.) she came out a second later and looked amazing. "you look great. want to put your clothes in here?" 
she nodded and folded them before handing them to me. as i put them in my backpack i asked, "so, what's your name?"
"ava"
"im oliviah, you can call me olive though"
"okay, olive" she smiled. 
"so what school do you go to?"
"the high school in tulsa"
"how old are you?"
"im fifteen"
"oh you might know my brother and friends then"
"maybe, what are their names"
"johnny cade is my brother and ponyboy"
"yeah, i know them" she said with a small blush. 
"ooh whats that blush for"
"i've liked ponyboy for awhile"
"maybe i'll set you guys up!" i said happily. she smiled and nodded excitedly. "are you ready now?" i asked. ava nodded and followed me out of the bathroom. i walked over to the guys who were talking in a corner. 
"jesus christ, took you fuckin' long enough!" dally said. i rolled my eyes and punched his shoulder playfully.
"shut up. everyone, this is ava. she's gonna be hanging out with us. she didn't ask me to, but we gotta make her old friends jealous"
"olive!" she said pushing on my arm. i laughed and shrugged. "anyways. this is twobit. you might know him" she nodded "this is sodapop and steve, dally, johnny, and ponyboy" i said pointing at everyone. she nodded shyly and waved. 
"I've seen you at school, i think we have english together" ponyboy said while stepping forwards. she nodded, "yeah i think so"
"are you guys ready to go ride some rides?" i asked. they all nodded happily and started walking. 
   dally came up besides me and grabbed my hand. "i don't know if i told you, but you look pretty today"
"thank you" i said with a blush. he didn't say anything, but squeezed my hand tighter. 
   soon we were all at the giant Ferris wheel. i looked up at it and turned towards everyone. "who wants to go ride?"
"me!" ava said happily. 
"pony, johnny?"
"i guess i'll go" ponyboy said. 
"anyone else?" i asked. the others shook their heads no. "good for you then. pony and ava can ride with us" i said pulling on dallys hand. we got in line and showed the carnie our wristbands, then got onto the car. dally sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me, while the other two sat in front of us. 
"so you're the infamous dallas winston, huh?" ava asked. i let out a laugh and leaned onto dally's shoulder. i nudged him and told him to be nice. 
"yeah, i am. why?"
"i don't know, i thought you'd look different." 
for some reason, this made dally smirk. "i was told you were blonde with blue eyes and short"
he shook his head no "there's a lot of rumors about me. not all of them are true"
"is it true you came here fro  new york?"
"yeah i did"
"how old were you?"
"i don't know? fourteen. why?"
"just seeing if they're true."
"you are just like ponyboy" he laughed. i smiled and kissed his cheek, which caused him to turn a little red. i smiled and looked over to ava. "so, how long have you been dating?"
"not long, he just asked me out"
"oh cool" she smiled. "thank you  guys for letting me hangout with you. i totally got ditched"
"what happened?" pony asked. 
"got cheated on. then they said they didn't want to be friends"
"im sorry" pony said awkwardly. "weren't you dating bryan? the soc?"
"yeah" she said. ponyboy crinkled his nose "we're a lot better than them anyway"
"you guys are pretty cool. and you're not socs" 
"olive could be if she wanted to" dally said. 
"what does that mean?"
"she's rich" ponyboy said. 
"no im not"
"yeah, you are" dally said while poking my sides. 
"stop it! you're rocking the cart" i said seriously. dally looked me in the eyes and i watched as they got several shades darker. i suddenly got scared and wanted to get off. dal started rocking the cart even more and i heard ponyboy get scared. "stop it dal!" i yelled while grabbing his arm. he smirked and started laughing. "you should have seen your faces" he laughed. i pouted and slapped his arm. luckily, he hadn't scared ava, she was laughed and trying to calm down ponyboy. 
   soon after that the ride was over and they let us off. i stayed closer to ava even though dally was trying to get my attention. something about the way he had looked at me scared me, but at the same time made me feel flustered. 
   we gathered into a group again and i let myself get closer to dally. as a group, we decided to go ride some more rides. we spent the whole day riding new ones and re-riding our favorites. when it started getting dark, we found ourselves getting more rowdy. this was fun as hell.
   around 7:30 we decided to take a break and go eat. i gave everyone money and told them to go order food while i sat and kept a table for us. ava and ponyboy were the first ones back, they had both gotten a burger and fries and were sharing a large milkshake. next came dally, two, and johnny. johnny had gotten something i can't spell nor pronounce from the greek place and two-bit had gotten a bunch of random junk. dallas had gotten us nachos and the waitresses number (which i through away) and a large lemonade for the both of us. sodapop and steve were the last ones to come back. not surprisingly, sodapop got a burger and milkshake while steve got a piece of chocolate cake. 
"everything i went through to get this piece of cake makes it worth it"
"what did you go through?" i asked to his weird.. remark. 
"he fought an old woman for it. she called him a no good greaser and he called her an 'old white soc who would be dead soon, so why should she get the cake" 
"oh my god" i said while laughing. while doing so, i choked on lemonade which made us all laugh even harder. except for ava, who had a horrified expression on her face. 
"what's wrong?" 
"my ex and ex best friend, they're walking towards us"
we all rolled our eyes. "don't worry, we'll take care of it" dallas said. i smiled and squeezed his hand. he was being nice. 
"so we ditch you, and you instantly go to the greasers? you're pathetic" a girls voice said. 
"um who are you?" i asked leaning forward. 
"im gracie" she said snottily. "who are you?"
"oliviah. what are you doing over here?"
"we didn't come to talk to you" the boy said impatiently.
"i wasn't talking to you. i was talking to her. what are you doing over here?" i asked again. the boy rolled his eyes and i could hear little chuckles from the boys behind me, egging me on. "we came to talk to our friend. ava"
"ava, do you know them?"
"i have no idea who you are" Ava said seriously. i laughed and looked back towards them. 
"you're a bitch" the dude said, getting pissed off. 
"don't talk to her" dallas said calmly. 
"i can talk to whoever i want" he said with a smirk. 
"god you're a preppy little shit, aren't you? go the fuck away" i said, not finding it fun anymore. 
"make me" he smirked. dallas was getting pissed off and started to stand up. he walked over to the kid and stood in front of him. he towered over him."go away" he said with his arms crossed. the kid looked like he was about to say something, but i raised my brow and looked up towards dally. he shut his mouth and grabbed the girl, before mumbling and walking away. dallas started to laugh, causing all of us to laugh and watch as they walk away. dally sat back down and we all ate the rest of our food. 
   after that we played games and won all types of prizes. we rode a couple more rides and played a few more games. dally ended up winning a giant stuffed pig for me (which i named piglet) and ponyboy one a small stuffed horse, which he ended up giving to Ava. we were all tired and wanted to do nothing but go home. it was ten thirty when we finally left and went out to the car. 
"ava, do you wanna come back to the curtis house? you can call your parents and i can bring you home tomorrow"
"if it's okay with them"
"it is, come on" i realized what i did as soon as we were figuring out seating arrangements. "hey, do you mind sitting on ponyboys lap?" we asked. ava and ponyboy didn't mind so they took over two-bits spot. he decided to go to the bar. 

 we all got seated and soon we were on our way back to the comfort of the curtis house. 

im not going back to edit. deal with it bby<3